If BC were in the American East Conference | The Boneyard

If BC were in the American East Conference

Reaction Score
They would be 0-2 in conference play this season losing to basketball powerhouses Maine Black Bears and New Hampshire Wildcats. Both of those games were at BC.

Going to be a long and miserable season for the Eagles as I'm guessing ACC play might be just a little tougher.

Breaks my heart.

Reaction Score
They would be 0-2 in conference play this season losing to basketball powerhouses Maine Black Bears and New Hampshire Wildcats. Both of those games were at BC.

Going to be a long and miserable season for the Eagles as I'm guessing ACC play might be just a little tougher.

Breaks my heart.
Aside from the top 3 or 4 in the ACC, The American East could hold its own with the bottom feeders of the ACC. We know who those bottom feeders are: Syracuse, Louisville, Pitt and BC among others.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score

Breaks my heart.
To be fair, they did knock off little Rhody.

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score

Breaks my heart.
Have you seen the rest of the ACC lately, there are plenty of wins available for BC

Reaction Score
Dave Chappelle Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
They till haven't recovered from the 26 game beatdown we put on them in the 90's

What's Al Skinner up to?

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
They till haven't recovered from the 26 game beatdown we put on them in the 90's

What's Al Skinner up to?
So Al retired as coach at Kennesaw in 2019. On LinkedIn he is consulting. I hope he enjoys a long and relaxing retirement. He’s a good guy

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
So Al retired as coach at Kennesaw in 2019. On LinkedIn he is consulting. I hope he enjoys a long and relaxing retirement. He’s a good guy

He was the last coach to win there

Reaction Score
I'm not one to pile on - without an invitation.

Where does BCU even rank in Mass? In Boston? Word is they want to deemphasize sports but Holy Cross already blocked them from joining the patriot league.

seriously though, bcu and the acc is a disaster.

Reaction Score
UConn could revitalize the ACC once we get football up to speed.
Just have to keep plugging away and winning more NC's and the appeal and cache' will be hard to ignore.........just have to beware they don't invite us as some of their "name" teams are preparing to leave for the SEC when they expand to two 10 team divisions....

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom