Ice to Paige to Ash | The Boneyard

Ice to Paige to Ash

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
In my effort to “breathe through” the aftermath, I'm finding it helpful to relive some of the many positive moments from the game.

Here is a joyful highlight, which I placed in another thread but really deserves its own billing:

Reaction Score
Wonderful moment! And it's not an accident that Aaliyah is who Paige first turns to in celebration. There was a similar moment in the Marquette game. This is their team, and they want to share the joy with everyone, but first of all they seem to look for each other.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
You are right, definitely a stand alone highlight.
Now we need a tech expert to post the shot clock beating 3 pointer by the Creighton player but with a red X over the video :) (even though it was a pretty good play).

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Wonderful moment! And it's not an accident that Aaliyah is who Paige first turns to in celebration. There was a similar moment in the Marquette game. This is their team, and they want to share the joy with everyone, but first of all with each other.
Aaliyah ran off the bench to celebrate with Paige.

Reaction Score
In my effort to “breathe through” the aftermath, I'm finding it helpful to relive some of the many positive moments from the game.

Here is a joyful highlight, which I placed in another thread but really deserves its own billing:

GREAT STUFF! Tinker to Evans to Chance (for you baseball fans, ... make that "old" baseball fans!)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom