2024 Recruiting: - Ian Jackson | The Boneyard

2024 Recruiting: Ian Jackson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Funny that I read the below about this kid on Monday and I was thinking UConn will be on this kid soon. Little did I know it would be days later! Only a matter of time before Hurley gets his first top 10 recruit. ;)

2024 CG Ian Jackson looking like one of the best guards in his class

Ian Jackson, a 6-foot-4 combo guard out of Bronx (N.Y.) Cardinal Hayes, has already been making a name for himself nationally and on Sunday he proved why that's so.

Jackson dominated in his viewing in front of 247Sports at camp. His size, length and athleticism immediately jump out but he already has a skillset to go with it.

The New York native has a long and quick first step, is bouncy, shifty and has a good handle to couple with it, making for an impressive guard who can break defenders down and create out of ball-screens.

Jackson consistently got to the rim, finished with flash in the open court and made shots off the catch and bounce from three.

He also brought an approach and competitiveness to the defensive end that is rarely seen in camp settings and given his physical tools, he can become a great on-ball defender during his career in high school.

Jackson is a very impressive talent in the 2024 class and he already holds offers from Oklahoma State, Nebraska, Seton Hall, Kansas State and St. John's amongst others.

Reaction Score
UConn: "I like the UConn program. I had a few chances to talk to the coaches and I like what's going on over there and it's a good school."

When 247Sports debuts the 2024 rankings, Jackson will be amongst the top of the crop and the terrific young talent has his eyes on two schools who he would like to hear from in the future.

"Florida State or Kentucky I am looking forward to," he said when asked of who he would like to hear from.

Yuck. :)

HuskyV

Connecticut UConn Husky
Reaction Score
My fathers & Jamal Mashburn's alma mater! Kemba has to send another Bronx kid to Storrs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom