I was really looking forward to watching Alterique play tonight until I realized its on ESPN+ | Page 3 | The Boneyard

I was really looking forward to watching Alterique play tonight until I realized its on ESPN+

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Stroking it from long range??? He was 0-3 from 3
I was talking about long range jumpers.. Not necessarily threes.. Saw a least three long range shots made very close to three point line .. But I meant what I said.. Long range shots..BTW..I was referring to the video in this thread from CL82..

Last edited:

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I was talking about long range jumpers.. Not necessarily threes.. Saw a least three long range shots made very close to three point line .. But I meant what I said.. Long range shots..

Well, if a 5th year guard is taking lots of long range 2 point shots, that's not good. That is amongst the worst shots in basketball.

Reaction Score
Well, if a 5th year guard is taking lots of long range 2 point shots, that's not good. That is amongst the worst shots in basketball.
OK Chin..After watching CL82's tape.. Were they 2s or 3s?? Just trying to put some positive vibes out there for Al after all he's been through.. Give the kid a break..

Reaction Score
He was 0-3 on 3's. It's in the box score. Ergo, only jump shots he made were long range 2's which are a horrible shot to take.
Back in the day when you were taking three pointers.. You left your feet and put up the shot.. Did you always know.. Based on your footwork.. That the ref would acknowledge a two or three??

Reaction Score
I watched the game and at least 3 of Gilbert’s 4 made baskets were layups — including 2 big ones to give Wichita a late lead before OK State’s 3 to win it. This entire argument is about nothing that actually happened in the game.
Kemba.... I have not seen the Ok St game.. I can't comment on it.. I was referring to the video by CL82 only.. There is no argument about the OK St game.. I didn't see it!!

Reaction Score
Overall, AG was in the lane at will and finished well around the hoop. Drew a ton of fouls early, forced it briefly mid game and then was the big reason they came back late.

Going to be really hard to collect assists on this team, very little production in the post and most the offense comes from AG, Etienne and Dennis creating with the ball — and the other two were off from long range (2 or 3) all game.

Reaction Score
On the other hand, we actually saw first hand that Hurley's offense ran better with Gaffney in there.

Gilbert and Vital both sucked during their bad run of losing games they could have won. Did Gaffney bring a calmness yes but he’s not at all the reason the whole offense got better. The fact Bouk became a confident player and Vital wasn’t shooting 20% anymore was the reason they got better. And the last 7-8 games AG was better too. Not even close on the defensive end which counts in a big way as well.

I know I’d feel better about our guard play moving forward if he had stayed but he didn’t so we will see. Questions to be answered against some teams with some nice guard play in the league.

Reaction Score
At a disadvantage because you guys are talking about a game that I never saw.. So.. You Win.. You're absolutely right

Reaction Score
Best of luck to AG. But he has looked good before.

Lets see if he is still playing in mid-January or injured on the end of the bench..

History tends to repeat itself

BGesus4

Running everywhere
Reaction Score
Thought this was pretty cool for AG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics