I was dead wrong | The Boneyard

I was dead wrong

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
Last year I was skeptical about DC and didn’t think he’d be ready to contribute right away. Thought he was a huge project.

I was dead wrong and am SO happy to be. He’s huge, moves great, has amazing instincts on both ends of the floor, and has a great motor to go with it.

Crazy thing is he’s still very raw with so much room to grow. With his attitude and work ethic I can’t wait to see how that turns out.

Sorry about the fuss I caused in that thread.

Reaction Score
The fact that he stayed at BC probably kept him out of the top 20 in his recruiting class and off the radar of the Dukes, Kansas and Kentuckys of the world...

Not saying he wouldn't have still stayed home but wouldn't have been as easy of recruitment. We got a really good one.

Reaction Score
Last year I was skeptical about DC and didn’t think he’d be ready to contribute right away. Thought he was a huge project.

I was dead wrong and am SO happy to be. He’s huge, moves great, has amazing instincts on both ends of the floor, and has a great motor to go with it.

Crazy thing is he’s still very raw with so much room to grow. With his attitude and work ethic I can’t wait to see how that turns out.

Sorry about the fuss I caused in that thread.
Since we’re doing mea culpas, I’ll do mine with Joey C. He was great tonight.

Reaction Score
DC was an animal tonight. He used his body so well, high pointed everything and had great vision. That slip screen was a thing of beauty. And I’m happy to eat crow on Joey C too, he plays within his limits and when he does that he’s a massive asset

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
So many things to love about DC today.

The rebounding
The great passing (did y’all see that skip pass towards the end of the game??)
Shot blocking
Him being a lob threat is HUGE and is a great change of pace from Sanogo.
He deflected a lot of passes today as well.

Reaction Score
The fact that he stayed at BC probably kept him out of the top 20 in his recruiting class and off the radar of the Dukes, Kansas and Kentuckys of the world...

Not saying he wouldn't have still stayed home but wouldn't have been as easy of recruitment. We got a really good one.
Nah. He was coming here.

Reaction Score
So many things to love about DC today.

The rebounding
The great passing (did y’all see that skip pass towards the end of the game??)
Shot blocking
Him being a lob threat is HUGE and is a great change of pace from Sanogo.
He deflected a lot of passes today as well.
And did this against a couple of athletic bigs. Thats a very big deal.

Reaction Score
And I’m happy to eat crow on Joey C too, he plays within his limits and when he does that he’s a massive asset
Yup. Unfortunately Diarra and Alleyne were terrible tonight.

Reaction Score
He had one play that was just beautiful. Got the ball down low. Saw the double coming kicked to Hawkins in the corner with AJax setting the screen to give Hawkins space. Just a gorgeous play all around.
I saw that play and was absolutely blown away at that whole setup, top tier

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
It wasn’t the best game from AJax but he was involved as a screener in A LOT of the off-ball plays to get shooters open.
I’m kind of not expecting him to show much offensively and I’m okay with it. He’s a potential DPOY candidate and he gets loose balls and rebounds which is so important. We have enough offensively to make up for his deficiencies there.

Reaction Score
He had one play that was just beautiful. Got the ball down low. Saw the double coming kicked to Hawkins in the corner with AJax setting the screen to give Hawkins space. Just a gorgeous play all around.
7'2" guys don't make that play. Freshman bigs don't make that play. Freshman 7'2" bigs don't even see that play. He's special.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom