I have no hair left but | The Boneyard

I have no hair left but

Reaction Score
This team is better than i thought it would be at this point and got better today. I did not expect us to look this good against a pretty good Auburn team. I figured itd be a back and forth game with us having trouble scoring then likely pulling out a late win. Played out that way except we nearly scored 120 points!!! I guess we can stop worrying where scoring is going to come from without Bouk. Yes the 20 turnovers sucked and were infuriating but against a team that is problably the best pressing team we`ll see this season its a good experience and im sure we clean it up and get better. I was disappointed in the defense in the second half but im guessing its kind of like a boxing match where when the haymakers start flying you just forego the D and just go bombs away and see whos left standing.

I think the big worry was 3 point shooting can be put to rest now. This team has enough shooting and theyve proven it in every game so far. Ball handling is a bit of a concern but im not going to lose sleep over it unless someone goes down for any extended period. Adama is an absolute animal in the post. He is going to be a problem this season. Auburn doesnt have a slouch frontline and he put up 30 which couldve been even more if he didnt tire a bit. This team is absolutely loaded and looking like its only going to get better. I have to admit we are better than i thought we`d be at this point as i believe Auburn was lucky to not have been blown out by 20 if not for this teams mistakes. Once this team cuts down on those mistakes they are going to be a tough out against anyone. This is going to be a fun season.

Reaction Score
Starting line up is poorly balanced
Gotta change it
The other day a bunch of people were shouting that the best 5 were Tmart,Akok,Adama,Gaff and Cole and now the cry is Polley,Whalley,Adama,Hawkins and Cole. After tomorrows game itll be another mix. Its early but Hurley will find the right mix.

Reaction Score
When this tournament is over, Hawkins will replace AJax in the starting lineup
Possible. Hawkins is a super talent and hes giving Ajax little room for error. I just dont like the idea of Gaff/Ajax as your backcourt coming off the bench. I like having Hawkins scoring punch off the bench.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom