I can’t root for UConn this year. | The Boneyard

I can’t root for UConn this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Sorry to say but this is just the 1 year I can’t be a fan. I’ll still watch but this whole topsy turvy roller coaster schedule has turned me off. I do think they should play this year too. I’ll still be on the board btw. I just cant deal with all the doom and gloom and the defense of coach K and being against UConn playing.

Reaction Score
Sorry to say but this is just the 1 year I can’t be a fan. I’ll still watch but this whole topsy turvy roller coaster schedule has turned me off. I do think they should play this year too. I’ll still be on the board btw. I just cant deal with all the doom and gloom and the defense of coach K and being against UConn playing.
Gibberish.

Reaction Score

Thank you for letting us know. We appreciate you updating us on this important matter.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Can someone help me break this thought process down?
  • I can't be a UConn fan this year

• I will still watch UConn games

• The uncertainty about whether they will play or not has turned me off

• I think they should play

• I can't deal with people who think they shouldn't play

• Therefore...I can't root for UConn?!?
Wha???

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score

Wha???
1607704733466.png

Reaction Score
I definitely can’t wait for our next game to happen , but it’s so hard to think we could be playing St. John’s tonight at 7o’clock in our big East opener and then Georgetown Sunday at 7:30- 2 perfect times sandwiched around the weekend and now we have nothing- so for now I will try to not let it put a downer on my weekend. Almost like a hot ex-gf that just disappoints u. Maybe it’s better to block them out of your brain for a few days before we get teased again. Lol

Reaction Score

Wha???

Was similarly confused in that Scoe's beef seemed to be against negativity on the boneyard, rather than with the team itself. Yet he was going to remain on the yard, and quit on the team. Made no sense until the "my threads work" reply, and then it hit me: Scoe is going for the reverse jinx to make sure we get all our games in.

A truly great fan, willing to endure the slings and arrows of the yard for the good of the team. Hats off to Scoe.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Started drinking early today, or haven’t stopped since last night?

Wha???

@8893 , your "Wha???" was already answered. You can't drink all day if you don't day drink.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score

giphy.gif

Reaction Score
Good riddance, when you're back here in March we won't forget

Reaction Score
Was similarly confused in that Scoe's beef seemed to be against negativity on the boneyard, rather than with the team itself. Yet he was going to remain on the yard, and quit on the team. Made no sense until the "my threads work" reply, and then it hit me: Scoe is going for the reverse jinx to make sure we get all our games in.

A truly great fan, willing to endure the slings and arrows of the yard for the good of the team. Hats off to Scoe.

Someone gets it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin