I Actually Watched an Entire Women's CBB Game | The Boneyard

I Actually Watched an Entire Women's CBB Game

Reaction Score
Supposedly this individual, David Hookstead from The Daily Caller.com, "Actually watched an entire Women' s College Basketball Game" the other night (UConn vs South Car)

Here's the last paragraph, frankly can't tell if he's kidding or not...but you decide.

I learned one major thing from this game. Turns out this UConn team is pretty good, and if this young coach keeps them headed in this direction they might even win a championship are two. It might be too early to tell, but I like their program a lot. They seem to be in the early building stages of some long term success. You heard it here first, and I expect to be credited by all publications if they do actually turn out to be the real deal and win some national championships for their school.

...It's not April first yet, is it?

I Actually Watched An Entire Women’s College Basketball Game

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Dripping with sarcasm. Just about every word in that short article is sarcastic.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Supposedly this individual, David Hookstead from The Daily Caller.com, "Actually watched an entire Women' s College Basketball Game" the other night (UConn vs South Car)

Here's the last paragraph, frankly can't tell if he's kidding or not...but you decide.

I learned one major thing from this game. Turns out this UConn team is pretty good, and if this young coach keeps them headed in this direction they might even win a championship are two. It might be too early to tell, but I like their program a lot. They seem to be in the early building stages of some long term success. You heard it here first, and I expect to be credited by all publications if they do actually turn out to be the real deal and win some national championships for their school.

...It's not April first yet, is it?

I Actually Watched An Entire Women’s College Basketball Game
Who cares about him? One minute's research found these -

'Fat' Ladies, It's Time to Cover Up. You're Making 'Daily Caller's' David Hookstead Sick

Gov. Scott Walker’s Friend: ‘Rape Culture Does Not Exist’ Author David Hookstead

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
A troller for sure.

JS

Reaction Score
Sarcastic? Yes.

Also unfunny and stupid.

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
Turns out this UConn team is pretty good, and if this young coach keeps them headed in this direction they might even win a championship are two.

Gee, I'm younger than Geno. Anyone know how I can put this guy in touch with my teenager? Just kidding, she knows I have arthritis in about 10 different places; can't remember anything besides UConn WBB scores and plays and stats, and that my 92-year-old father says I drive like an old lady. Plus I can't keep more than about two dozen anime characters straight.

Reaction Score
If he actually watched the whole game, then he must have been captivated by it. He can be sarcastic all he wants but he watched. It like these characters who write negative comments to articles posted about WCBB like "who cares?". Your comment may be negative but something brought you here, whether you want to admit it or not, so apparently you do care.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
I learned one major thing from this game. Turns out this UConn team is pretty good, and if this young coach keeps them headed in this direction they might even win a championship are two.
I love today's modern "writers" that don't know correct grammar and/or don't have any kind of editor...(see the above bolded 'are').

Reaction Score
No wonder he is only a reporter to a who knows' web site (never heard this dailycaller web before).

More search: (The Daily Caller - Wikipedia)
-False prostitution allegations
-Fox News controversy
-
Encouragement of violence against protesters
-Articles by white supremacist Jason Kessler

Reaction Score
Seems like I should have done some research on this guy and/or the .com before creating this thread. :oops:

Reaction Score
Sounds like Rebeccas husband talking about the Liberty a little bit,lol.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom