husky fan dan big announcement | The Boneyard

husky fan dan big announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I guess he has some "Major" news involving uconn. Hes all over twitter. Not trying to blast the guy, but inside info isnt always the truth. Why get everyone all "excited" when im sure you know nobody with inside info. Theese boards get so crazy sometimes with all the insiders. Hey Mel Kiper just signed up for our board.

Reaction Score
As if I needed another reason to hate Twitter (no offense to you personally Dan.....I know what this all about....I get it).

Reaction Score
I guess he has some "Major" news involving uconn. Hes all over twitter. Not trying to blast the guy, but inside info isnt always the truth. Why get everyone all "excited" when im sure you know nobody with inside info. Theese boards get so crazy sometimes with all the insiders. Hey Mel Kiper just signed up for our board.

You KNOW he has no inside info? How is that? You got a "source"?

Why is it some people have issues with other people who happen to know more than they do?

People actually do have sources and I can tell you this. Dan ain't lying.

Reaction Score
Tweeting about inside info, however, is a good way to ensure you stop getting it. A number of us have inside sources and talk around issues on the BY without disclosing things that we know.

Reaction Score
Hey, if a Boneyarder has got an inside scoop- kudos to our Boneyard brother. I just hope it's true so the cred of the BY grows, and others will look here for the unvanished scoop on all things Husky sprinkled with a healthy dose of fanaticism and insanity.

Reaction Score
Dan is one of the biggest spreaders of false information around. At some point one of his 1000 predictions will stick and he will say "I told you so".

Reaction Score
Hey, if a Boneyarder has got an inside scoop- kudos to our Boneyard brother. I just hope it's true so the cred of the BY grows, and others will look here for the unvanished scoop on all things Husky sprinkled with a healthy dose of fanaticism and insanity.

Prepare for a big let down.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Dan is one of the biggest spreaders of false information around. At some point one of his 1000 predictions will stick and he will say "I told you so".

What have i spread that was false? I give the yard info on recruits and i talk uconn? Hell i have kids pegged for flipping schools months in advance. Are you reading my cr stuff and really believing me 100% or something?

To the rest here. I think only a couple of u know whats up but i was exposed last night so i dont think i can pull it off anymore lol.

Reaction Score
What have i spread that was false? I give the yard info on recruits and i talk uconn? Hell i have kids pegged for flipping schools months in advance. Are you reading my cr stuff and really believing me 100% or something?

To the rest here. I think only a couple of u know whats up but i was exposed last night so i dont think i can pull it off anymore lol.

So for those of us who don't know a twitter from a flipper, do you want to recap what rumors you started and how it went?

Reaction Score

What was the giveaway? Was it the thread you started the other day telling people you were gonna blow up with rumors on twitter and asking them to follow your lead? LOL.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
So for those of us who don't know a twitter from a flipper, do you want to recap what rumors you started and how it went?
I was doing a wvu poster impression basically. I gai ed like 30 followers without a ounce of info lmfao. I claimed a convo with a source was going to happen and that he gave me a hint that the mac was going to 20 teams. The basic garbage plus hfd style vs the dude or mhver3. I read those guys all the time and enjoy it. But to be real its all entertainment but a lot of ppl actually believe it which is scary so i set out for some fun. Lville to the mac!

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
What was the giveaway? Was it the thread you started the other day telling people you were gonna blow up with rumors on twitter and asking them to follow your lead? LOL.

As it turns out there are 2 wvu posters who follow me from back a while twitter wise so they already knew me and its a joke. Exposed. I really wanted to get at lville fans but ah well. All my new followers are gonna be bummed lol

Reaction Score
So you admit to just making stuff up? And we are all supposed to understand your intent? Think it's funny yelling fire in a crowded theater, do you? Just the fact that you know everyone is on edge about realignment and you choose now to be a jackoff.

Grow up.

Reaction Score
Tweeting about inside info, however, is a good way to ensure you stop getting it. A number of us have inside sources and talk around issues on the BY without disclosing things that we know.

The way you stop getting info is sharing your source. With that said there are some things that should never be shared on here or tweeterville.

I don't claim to have all these major contacts and neither does Dan. But when you are aroumd a program long enough you tend to meet people as I'm sure you have.

I know I like to hear from others what they might know about the program we won't get from our media herd.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
So you admit to just making stuff up? And we are all supposed to understand your intent? Think it's funny yelling fire in a crowded theater, do you? Just the fact that you know everyone is on edge about realignment and you choose now to be a jackoff.

Grow up.

i started a thread yesterday telling ppl here i was going to have some fun with wvu/lville posters. got several pms from ppl on board to have some twitter fun. a couple fans on the other board put it together before i could give my lville to the mac statements to poke at those craby fans after the weekend they had.

i suggest to u that if your life is hanging on a cliff right now, to not read me or the BY in general. 2moro morning get up and off the other side of the bed and brush your teeth in reverse order. things will be better one day soon for u my friend.

Reaction Score
So what's the point? It's all just "Mommy, mommy, look at me." Why?

Reaction Score
sportsart- hey bro was HFD's big "news" Tulane to the big east?? HAAAAAAAAA this dude makes us Uconn fans look like crazy es. I love the team as much as ALL of you, but this dude is borderline crazy. No hard feelings Dan but bro grow up. Stop acting like a 13 year old. In that case if you are keep doing you bro.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
sportsart- hey bro was HFD's big "news" Tulane to the big east?? HAAAAAAAAA this dude makes us Uconn fans look like crazy Replicantes. I love the team as much as ALL of you, but this dude is borderline crazy. No hard feelings Dan but bro grow up. Stop acting like a 13 year old. In that case if you are keep doing you bro.

Cool story, "bro".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01