Hurley Should Have An Honest Talk With Bouk | Page 9 | The Boneyard

Hurley Should Have An Honest Talk With Bouk

Reaction Score
Yep, he's definitely going to be a lottery pick, that was the point of my original post. Underwhelming March performances by lottery prospects don't mean a damn thing.

Reaction Score
Yep...

The NBA has shown that they will spend money on potential...

Scottie, and Bouk have potential....Barnes was voted the ACC's 6th man of the year.

Last year, Patrick Williams was voted ACC 6th man of the year...and was a lottery pick despite never starting a game.

Reaction Score
And Kabengele was voted the ACC 6th Man of the Year in 2019..and was a lottery pick...also with never starting a game.

Be a 6th man at FSU, make millions as a teenager...I guess Ham can recruit with that.

And why wouldn't Bouk take the milions ?

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Yep, he's definitely going to be a lottery pick, that was the point of my original post. Underwhelming March performances by lottery prospects don't mean a damn thing.

I don't think he is "definitely" a lottery pick. He is definitely a first rounder, but could fall out of the lottery.

Reaction Score
Just an outsider's casual fan thought on Bouk and UConn...

I have seen FSU bring in one and done types that contribute a lot but aren't the "stars"...,they leave after one year for the money.

It has been kids like Calhoun (JR), Evans (Sr), Gray (JR), Polite (JR), Osborne (JR) who make up the team.

Bouk may be gone...but that should sort of be expected...and the Huskies will develop their longer term guys who always seem to be a team's core.

Reaction Score
It's gonna be fun to see who is right and who is wrong on all of these different predictions.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
We will have a clearer view after Bouk works out with the teams and more importantly after he interviews
They will want to watch him do things that the player has a perceivable weakness and during the interviews they are very good at reading a person's mind, vision and priorities. Its a psychological dig.
Some players gain momentum during these tryouts and interview exercises and some lose traction.
And whoever said it makes no difference on what players do in the March dance - wake up - it has made some folks when not previously considered draft pick worthy and has broken some dreams
We know Bouk has a high level of athletic ability but that is only one part of the puzzle
I wish him the best

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom