Hurley presser Butler | The Boneyard

Hurley presser Butler

Reaction Score
Cant hear a thing. Amplifying this thru a stadium concert PA wouldn't help. Do the acoustic people have a problem w microphone gain that they can't frix?

Reaction Score
Cant hear a thing. Amplifying this thru a stadium concert PA wouldn't help. Do the acoustic people have a problem w microphone gain that they can't frix?
Have to agree, we do not know what the question is he is responding to. Put a mike on the reporter.

Reaction Score
Video doesn't start until 11:40 minutes in, in case you're wondering like I was. You're welcome.
Why do they put these out there but the interview doesn't start until a few minutes into the video? What was going on in the first 11 and a half minutes?

Reaction Score
Well if they hope to advance in the NCAA tournament they had better get used to four games in 9 days.

Well, sure but the teams they will be playing as the tourney wears on will have pretty much the same schedule.

I just checked - including last night’s game, Butler played 4 games in 14 days vs UConn’s 4 in 9 days. Hurley was on to something.

Reaction Score
Well, sure but the teams they will be playing as the tourney wears on will have pretty much the same schedule.

I just checked - including last night’s game, Butler played 4 games in 14 days vs UConn’s 4 in 9 days. Hurley was on to something.
Also, at least since the Providence game, Cam and Newton rarely sit, playing 37-39 minutes a game. Castle played 37 vs st john's with AK out. It didn't hurt Cam, but Newton and Castle were not as sharp last night.

Reaction Score
Didn't want to start a new thread for this so I'm putting it here.

Hurley often seems to find a way to mix funny, pop culture references as metaphors for his team or players. Often, he goes the pro wresting or MMA route. He called a recent slugfest with Providence a "steel cage match." When asked how Karaban sustained a bloody gash over his right eye last month at Xavier, Hurley reported that the referees "were not sure why his eye started bleeding."

Alternate access:

Why UConn men's basketball coach Dan Hurley's press conferences are must-see theater

Reaction Score
Hurley reported that the referees "were not sure why his eye started bleeding."

That is...awesome. Very Fletch-like.

Reaction Score
Also, at least since the Providence game, Cam and Newton rarely sit, playing 37-39 minutes a game. Castle played 37 vs st john's with AK out. It didn't hurt Cam, but Newton and Castle were not as sharp last night.
Whatever will they do with the prospect of 82 games, each at least 48 minutes?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom