Hurley post game presser G'town | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Hurley post game presser G'town

Reaction Score
If u could only hear them. :mad:

Doesn’t the person that records/posts them ever try to listen?

When we go on the road you can hear the question and the answer

Maybe that’s where Benedict saved some money….microphones.

one of the reporters should bring a Mr. Microphone to the presser
Catchbox

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
This one is great! Just flat out Hurley.

Agree. This really is an excellent press conference that touches on a lot of issues without being over the top about it.

For what it's worth, I think he pretty much called the vast majority of people on The Boneyard "squirrels". On some level, that makes sense to me because we all love the guy and he's nuts.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Agree. This really is an excellent press conference that touches on a lot of issues without being over the top about it.

For what it's worth, I think he pretty much called the vast majority of people on The Boneyard "squirrels". On some level, that makes sense to me because we all love the guy and he's nuts.
I get it's people who obsess on things that are nuts! Which is most of us in this forum.

Hunt for 7

Built Hurley Strong
Reaction Score

This is the best thought on this topic that I have read. That sir was an incredible spin job. Are you a politician? But all kidding aside ever since I read this post, it has made me feel better about his presser. I have been nothing but a Hurley supporter and if he is going to channel his inner Calhoun and create an us against the world mentality with this team, I really do trust his judgement. Even after his comments I would not trade him for any coach,

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom