Hurley post game Marquette | The Boneyard

Hurley post game Marquette

Reaction Score
First in with it's refreshing to hear reporter's questions.
Barely, except the last questions. The ones at home you can hear the reporter's questions clearly. You just have to find the right video. There seem to be more than 1 post game press conference posted and some of them you can't hear the media questions. I've posted some of the right ones recently.

What's up with cutting off the press conference before it was done? No respect I tell ya.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
So his answer to the question about Cam - Does this mean he won't mind Cam talking the crowd this Saturday? We know Andrea won't mind. :)

SwingDog

"THIS is the life you have"
Reaction Score
So his answer to the question about Cam - Does this mean he won't mind Cam talking the crowd this Saturday? We know Andrea won't mind. :)
I am really not a fan of talking back to the crowd at all, and don't think it should be encouraged. Now, I understand how Hurley and Spencer are both fiery competitors and all that, but I think self-control is a great strength in the face of hecklers, and chants from the crowd. I like to see the response be the play on the floor which quiets the crowd and shuts people's mouths. I guess we're in a different era because there was a time when coaches generally didn't stand for players giving it back to the fans with words and hand gestures and such. It seems like in recent years you see more coaches and players interacting with the crowd to the point where it has been pretty much become normal.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom