Hurley on Akok | The Boneyard

Hurley on Akok

Reaction Score
Hurley not talking like a ceo. Sounds petty to say these things in a post game presser where you lost by 35 over 2 games

Hard to make a judgement on his tone when we're only getting a few quotes from an entire press conference.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Our best player without a doubt is Akok. He changes the game defensively, can spread the floor offensively, and runs the floor very well. Bouknight is our second best player but might pass Akok soon or next year. Those two along with Gaffney need to play as much as they can. Gaffney and Bouknight are the only ones who can create their own shots

Reaction Score
So he fouls out in the 2nd half. Who cares! He needs to be on the floor more and needs to learn how to play with fouls.doing. It’s doing us no good with him on the bench. I hated it when Calhoun sat his kids with 2 fouls in the first half BUT there were plenty of players to pick up the slack. We don’t have that luxury. Keep him in the game.

Reaction Score
Hurley has gone into full scapegoating mode.
I don't see it as scapegoating. I think he's challenging Carlton and Vital.
It's not like they came in thinking they had a Zion Williamson coming in.
I think he was hoping Carlton, Vital or Gilbert would take another step. Carlton has been a virtual no-show and Vital is the one who looks like a freshman out there with his erratic play.
I think it's a shot at them. He's saying step up or this is your UConn legacy.

Reaction Score
I think today's game turned when Akok picked up his second foul. As soon he was sitting, everything changed for UConn. It was like someone let the air out of the rest of the team.

Reaction Score
I think today's game turned when Akok picked up his second foul. As soon he was sitting, everything changed for UConn. It was like someone let the air out of the rest of the team.
I watched the game on delay on DVR and frequently rewound to review plays and swings in momentum and this was one of my 1st observations.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom