How'd your preseason predictions end up? | The Boneyard

How'd your preseason predictions end up?

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
I had us 24 and 7 but how we got their was a little off. I missed wins in PK championship game, at Florida, and Creighton home and Villanova away. I missed losses at Providence, St Johns, (ugghh), X and at Marquette. Overall I couldn't be happier where this team is right now

Reaction Score
My preseason prediction iPhone note:

Reg. season record prediction (31 games): 22-9(9-2 OOC; 13-7 BE — 3rd place)

Leading scorer: Sanogo

Assists: Jackson

Rebounder: Sanogo

6th man: Alleyne

Most improved: Hawkins

Biggest surprise: Joey California

Hurley T’s: 1 T; 1 ejection

MVP: Sanogo

Postseason:

-BE champions

-NCAA —> 3 seed

-sweet 16

Reaction Score
Preseason I had no clue with so many transfers , plus not knowing if the Freshman would fit in?
I saw them them play in Nov while still short handed . Clingan and Karaban were much better than I hoped . Plus I knew Newton was good and Joey was an interesting pickup . I still questioned Diarra decision making and Alleyne didn’t look confident.
I also watched PC, Xavier , Creighton , and Marquette. OOC games and was unimpressed. Good well coached teams but none a powerhouse.
I thought we might lose 1 in Oregon
But blowing through a good but not great BE schedule .
Winning every home game and not losing more than 3 of the top 5
on the road. In route to a regular season championship. Home losses particularly are galling to me .
So 27-4 but not until after I saw how well the new additions blended in and compared them to other league teams .

Mike9904111

99-04-11-14-23-24
Reaction Score
I honestly didn't know what to expect but after the start we had my expectations become insane. I didn't think we'd lose more than 2 games the whole season. The 1-5 stretch starting with @ Xavier really humbled me lol.

I am happy with the way we finished and after the St. Johns loss we went 9-3 with all 3 losses by a combined 7 points. I think we will win the Big East tournament and worst case finish in the top 4. Expecting a 3 seed if we win it, 4 if we don't.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom