How do I get SNY living outside of the NY area? Are there any other streaming options? | The Boneyard

How do I get SNY living outside of the NY area? Are there any other streaming options?

Reaction Score
I live in Michigan and have HULU Live. Is there a way to just pay for SNY and stream or am I doomed?

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
I live in Michigan and have HULU Live. Is there a way to just pay for SNY and stream or am I doomed?
I don't see any help for streaming UConn games that are carried on SNY for non SNY subscribers in the link above.
If you are not a SNY subscriber you can stream the games using the Fox Sports app, which is a free download for Roku, Amazon Firestick, Smart TVs and Xbox S and X.
You use your Hulu Live credentials to login to the Fox Sports app.

Reaction Score
I don't see any help for streaming UConn games that are carried on SNY for non SNY subscribers in the link above.
If you are not a SNY subscriber you can stream the games using the Fox Sports app, which is a free download for Roku, Amazon Firestick, Smart TVs and Xbox S and X.
You use your Hulu Live credentials to login to the Fox Sports app.
Thank you. Just did not want to wait till the last minute on Thursday and not be able to watch. Hopefully this is all I need :)

Reaction Score
On directv, I call and whine each year to get just SNY and not a whole big sports package until they just take pity and add just channel 639 for free (eastern Massachusetts)

Reaction Score
I live in Florida and have Direct TV. The Sports Package including SNY can be added for $7 month. I'm hooked up and ready to go. I cancel at the end of the regular season in Feb.

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score
In Florida we are using Fubo on Apple TV.

Reaction Score
LAST YEAR, I used this link for all games that were primarily broadcast by SNY... FOX Sports Live - Watch Live Sports, Shows, and Events Online | FOX Sports ( foxsports.com/live )
The feed was the same as the SNY feed, but I did not get halftime analysis. The game does not always show up in advance of the start time but was always there at game time.
Yes, I use this site for almost all the UConn games from SNY or Fox Sports.

Yes, you need to wait 2-3 mins before the start time to find the game is there.

Centerstream

Reaction Score
The game is showing up in the full schedule on my phone's Fox Sports app.
Listed as WCBK: Huskies vs Huskies at 7PM.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score

How do I get SNY living outside of the NY area? Are there any other streaming options?​

Tell Third Eye GIF by Denyse®

But you may want to save that for Carnac…

Reaction Score
This has been posted before by others but I will repeat for those who may have missed it.

Assuming you either have a Smart TV or a device like Roku or Fire Stick that Wi-Fi connects to your Internet Provider, there is NEW this year a SNY APP.

I live in So Fl and use a Fire Stick on my TV (also a Hulu Live subscriber). About a month ago I went to the "Get APPS" facility and searched for SNY, found it, downloaded it, and accessed content. A short time ago I opened the SNY APP to check the schedule and the pregame, the game, and the post game are listed for selection. I guess I won't know for sure until 6:30 EST but I see nothing that would make me think I won't be watching the game.

Centerstream

Reaction Score
This has been posted before by others but I will repeat for those who may have missed it.

Assuming you either have a Smart TV or a device like Roku or Fire Stick that Wi-Fi connects to your Internet Provider, there is NEW this year a SNY APP.

I live in So Fl and use a Fire Stick on my TV (also a Hulu Live subscriber). About a month ago I went to the "Get APPS" facility and searched for SNY, found it, downloaded it, and accessed content. A short time ago I opened the SNY APP to check the schedule and the pregame, the game, and the post game are listed for selection. I guess I won't know for sure until 6:30 EST but I see nothing that would make me think I won't be watching the game.
Did you need to login using your tv provider credentials or create a SNY account?

Reaction Score
Did you need to login using your tv provider credentials or create a SNY account?
TV provider credentials. You still have to be in-market so out-of-market folks still won’t have access to pre-game & post-game on SNY.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TTown

Top Bottom