How can people take the WNBA seriously | The Boneyard

How can people take the WNBA seriously

Reaction Score
when the WNBA itself does not. I just went and look at the current standing of the WNBA and they have not even bothered updating it with the results from the game last night. Heck, even Yahoo Sports WNBA page which is pretty terrible has more up to date information.

Reaction Score
My sentiments exactly. I had to check the ESPN app to see updated scores of a live game. They do a pretty good with live updates and other games happening that day.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
My sentiments exactly. I had to check the ESPN app to see updated scores of a live game. They do a pretty good with live updates and other games happening that day.

When I want WNBA updates, ESPN is the only source I use. They usually have all the scores up to date within 30-45 seconds.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
I do not see that specific problem. The WNBA.com website live updates of the boxscore always seems to work for me. I like the layout better than ESPN. Maybe it was a glitch. What is crappy about the WNBA.com sire is how they do not get post game interviews and publicity out and the individual team websites are often not updated.

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
When I want WNBA updates, ESPN is the only source I use. They usually have all the scores up to date within 30-45 seconds.

ESPN's box scores usually are ahead of my stream of the game on YouTubeTV. They update freaky fast. WNBA app is definitely a bit slower.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom