Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
UC-PAC-TEMPLATE-2-Column_15.gif

FILL THE RENT!

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
I don't think so either. Promo code works regardless, I just tried entering it without logging into my account and it brought up the "Pick my Seats" option.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
People who paid full value for tickets are going to be very upset about this.
(Or so I've been told).

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I don't mind at all. Whatever gets my friends to show up. It's depressing watching us suck alone.

In the thread about things the AD should do but won't, someone mentioned that fans who paid face value would be ticked off if the AD offered discounted seats to pack the Rent.

RedSoloCup

2 golf tournaments...
Reaction Score
In the thread about things the AD should do but won't, someone mentioned that fans who paid face value would be ticked off if the AD offered discounted seats to pack the Rent.
yeah, I hate it when people sit around me. cheering, carousing, generally having a good time.

why can't they just stay at home and let me suffer in silence.

Reaction Score
As someone else said in that thread, personally I do not care. Get fans to the game. If they enjoy themselves maybe they will come back. Part of enjoying a football game is when the stadium is packed and the fans are into it.

I buy my season tickets at full price because I love my school and football and I have the means to support the program by buying. The last few years have been tough but things are changing....it is palpable.

Beat Houston (after Houston beats Memphis this week.....that is important for this game to have more meaning).

Reaction Score
I bought tickets to the Houston game in September, but I'm all for the Athletic Department lowering prices for tickets. As long as those seats are taken up by fans and not just someone's belongings then I'm fine with UConn lowering the prices. I'd much rather be surrounded by 40K fans cheering and yelling "U-C-O-N-N UCONN UCONN UCONN!" after a Touchdown and the majority of them paid half price instead of seeing 20,000 people and most of them paid full price in a loss or toss-up. The GameDay experience becomes much more enjoyable for the fair-weather fans too to come back for 2016 and beyond. I didn't buy season tickets this year, but I still attended all but one home game (It will be 5 of 6 after the Houston game) Next year I'll certainly be getting Season tickets whether we get a bowl game this year or not. I think we do this year though.

#FillTheRent

Reaction Score

You've been away from CT for too long. They will complain. Gathering a sample of about 20 of the most die hard season ticket holders out of 20k is not the best gauge. I myself don't give a crap. But people have complained both on and off this board when they've done this in the past.

Reaction Score
People have complained both on and off this board when they've done this in the past.

This is a new day. The most important thing is filling The Rent. I wouldn't mind if they handed out free tickets to this game.

Reaction Score
You've been away from CT for too long. They will complain. Gathering a sample of about 20 of the most die hard season ticket holders out of 20k is not the best gauge. I myself don't give a crap. But people have complained both on and off this board when they've done this in the past.

I disagree, for this game there would be very few complaints even if the seats were 5 bucks. I want to see fans back in the building making it the fun environment it used to be. The football is entertaining again but in a half full building it takes away from it. If we get 30,000 for this game I will be surprised due to the low level of season tickets and the time of year. The team deserves better and I hope I'm wrong.

Reaction Score
As a season ticket holder, I have no issue with people buying tickets for this game at a discount relative to what I paid. I'd rather see a full house than have 10,000 empty seats for this game.

Reaction Score
People who paid full value for tickets are going to be very upset about this.
(Or so I've been told).
I'm not. In fact, I have to go to Cali that day, so I have two blues at the 50 yd line 9 rows behind the Uconn bench and a blue pass that I can't use. Anyone need them? No charge!

Reaction Score
I'm not. In fact, I have to go to Cali that day, so I have two blues at the 50 yd line 9 rows behind the Uconn bench and a blue pass that I can't use. Anyone need them? No charge!
Ill take them if available

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01