Hook and hold flagrant | The Boneyard

Hook and hold flagrant

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
IMG_0351.jpeg

Dickinson would have had to shoot DC in the leg to get called for a foul on this last loose ball but this was a pretty egregious violation of a point of emphasis

Reaction Score
View attachment 93622
Dickinson would have had to shoot DC in the leg to get called for a foul on this last loose ball but this was a pretty egregious violation of a point of emphasis
Go back and look at the diarra drive near the end of game. Clingan had dickenson sealed, dickenson pushes him with both hands in small of back. Such an obvious foul i thought it was intentional to put donovan on the free throw line. The refs just sucked, good prep for big east play

RedStickHusky

formerly SeoulHuskyFan
Reaction Score
Go back and look at the diarra drive near the end of game. Clingan had dickenson sealed, dickenson pushes him with both hands in small of back. Such an obvious foul i thought it was intentional to put donovan on the free throw line. The refs just sucked, good prep for big east play
Yep, same drive on which Diarra lost the ball when the defender behind him hooked his dribbling arm. Tough place to win, my patootey.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32
Top Bottom