HOMECOMING GAME - 7 FREE TICKETS | The Boneyard

HOMECOMING GAME - 7 FREE TICKETS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
In the spirit of Homecoming week, I'm looking for UConn alumni OR former football season ticket holders. I do not care why or when you did not renew your tickets.

Homecoming Game - this Saturday vs USF. Kickoff at NOON.

Seats - section 226, Row 17, Seats 19-25 (aisle seats). They are on the UConn sideline (i.e. "sunny" side) at around the 30 yard line.

First come, first served. PM me your name and email address and I'll email you the printable tickets.

3 wins down, 3 to go to get to bowl eligibility. BIG games are back at the Rent! Welcome back home.

Reaction Score
I'll take two tickets if you're serious. I am a recent alumni that is flying to CT next weekend in search of tickets!

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Great job Dooley! I'll have some available myself (free to boneyarders willing to invest the time but unable to invest the money).

I should know the exact number by end of day Tuesday but will buy additional tickets if necessary and commit at least four for this game.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
2 aisle seats gone. 5 to go (19-23).

Reaction Score
Dooley said:
Tickets are all spoken for. Enjoy the game everyone!

Absolutely awesome, again, Dooley.

Got a wedding this weekend. My seats are in husky fans hands already. The ability to give away tix this easy is a good sign.

Go huskies.

mikedog10

Tailgating Enthusiast
Reaction Score
Bump

There are still four available for boneyarders willing to make it to the game.
I'm going with Boneyarders that all have season tickets, but my girlfriend and cousin are looking for tickets to the game. My girlfriend is an alum and my cousin went to Virginia Tech but bought his first UConn sweatshirt this weekend! A larger group of my girlfriend's friends are coming but I'm not sure what they'll need. If you're willing to split the 4, I'll definitely take 2. If not, I'm sure at least a couple people from the larger group will need tickets... let me know what you're willing to do please! Thanks.

FfldCntyFan

Reaction Score
Mike/Blue - send me a PM.

Thanks

Reaction Score
NYUConn said:
In the spirit of @Dooley I'm happy to give away my ticket that I won't be able to use cause of a friends wedding. PM me and I'll arrange it's delivery to you.
Bump

Reaction Score
I'm going to the game without a ticket, but would probably end up sitting with my friends. I feel awkward about taking one for free and then sitting elsewhere. If someone is trying to get rid of one I'd happily Venmo or Paypal money in exchange.

FfldCntyFan

Reaction Score
Bump -

One person did PM me for two

Another who claimed tickets has yet to PM me. First PM gets them (two tickets remaining).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom