High Knees | The Boneyard

High Knees

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Pretty sure he had Iona on the number. They called a foul on us like 5 possessions in a row and I think he called all of them.
I remember when that NBA official who got arrested and fired for fixing finals games said it’s an extremely common thing and he’s not alone. Maybe he was just talking, but ever since I heard that, I couldn’t shake it whenever suspicious reffing happens out of nowhere.

Reaction Score
Pretty sure he had Iona on the number. They called a foul on us like 5 possessions in a row and I think he called all of them.
Yeah I mentioned in the chat that it seemed like he was the only ref calling fouls for a long stretch in the 2nd half. Even if he wasn't in the best position to call them. Was really strange.

Mike Honcho

I've lost count of titles
Reaction Score
I just rewatched the game and you were correct. This was laughably absurd. Trying to keep Iona in the game.

Reaction Score
Thankfully his antics didn’t start until we were pulled away and the calls weren’t impactful to the result of the game.

I actually thought it was a pretty well officiated game, outside of that stretch where he wanted some camera time

Why would the NCAA put him on a UConn game? For those tuned in (ie - only UConn fans), it’s a slight against us because Anderson doesn’t like Hurley. For those not tuned in, it’s perceived bias to give UConn one of their own refs. It’s a lose-lose. They couldn’t find ANYONE else?

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Yeah I mentioned in the chat that it seemed like he was the only ref calling fouls for a long stretch in the 2nd half. Even if he wasn't in the best position to call them. Was really strange.
He also got a few OOB calls clearly wrong (including one in our favor) and pointed so much EMPHASIS in the wrong direction

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I just rewatched the game and you were correct. This was laughably absurd. Trying to keep Iona in the game.
Trying to draw a technical?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom