Here Are My Crazy Positives. | The Boneyard

Here Are My Crazy Positives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Jalen Adams must be the point guard. If we can season him by March (2 weeks, yes. Crash course. ) I think we have the ability to win a few games in the NCAA's. Only with him playing 35+ minutes and being the lead guard. This team will get bounced 1st round with our current offensive attack.

Gibbs is a 3pt shooter only. That's it. Purvis will play his role next year. Spot up shooter.

Nolan, Gibbs, and Calhoun only have a handful of games left in their careers here.

Hamilton should learn to face guard. It would solve 75% of his pitiful out of position defensive lapses.

Brimah and Miller like to foul. They should score instead. Run some plays maybe?

Last but not least, KO invited Mike Patrick and Len Elmore back at the end of the SMU game. The grass is not always greener.

Reaction Score
Hate to keep stumping but the JA and SG points are things I've been saying for 3 months now. KO should have had a tighter leash and pulled the trigger much sooner, there's not enough time in the season to expect a lot out of JA at this point, it wouldn't be fair to him and the opportunities he's been given.

Reaction Score
Gibbs is a 3pt shooter only. That's it. Purvis will play his role next year. Spot up shooter.

I'm hoping Vance Jackson can be that guy next year. Love Rodney, but would be shocked if he stays. Isn't he on track to graduate?

4in16

uses the force
Reaction Score
I'm hoping Vance Jackson can be that guy next year. Love Rodney, but would be shocked if he stays. Isn't he on track to graduate?
Yes and he's also 23.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Hate to keep stumping but the JA and SG points are things I've been saying for 3 months now. KO should have had a tighter leash and pulled the trigger much sooner, there's not enough time in the season to expect a lot out of JA at this point, it wouldn't be fair to him and the opportunities he's been given.

I don't agree that its too late for JA
Look at what that punk Grayson Allen did for Duke the final 3 games of last season and in the tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom