Help to Purchase first and second round tickets! | The Boneyard

Help to Purchase first and second round tickets!

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
If UConn ends up at Greensboro the wife has twisted my arm insisting we get tickets. We only plan to go to the session UConn will be in for the round of 64. What is the quickest way to know if they will be in session 1 or session 2?

Also which is better to purchase tickets, stub hub or ticketmaster?

Already reserved a cancellable hotel.

Reaction Score
The game times for Thursday and Friday are normally announced around lunch time on Monday. You just have to wait unless you feel like gambling and hoping you get lucky.

Reaction Score
The game times for Thursday and Friday are normally announced around lunch time on Monday. You just have to wait unless you feel like gambling and hoping you get lucky.
I’m pretty sure the tip times come out later tonight

Reaction Score
If UConn ends up at Greensboro the wife has twisted my arm insisting we get tickets. We only plan to go to the session UConn will be in for the round of 64. What is the quickest way to know if they will be in session 1 or session 2?

Also which is better to purchase tickets, stub hub or ticketmaster?

Already reserved a cancellable hotel.
Where are you staying? Greensboro is about 3 hours from me so looking into making the trip if that's where they end up.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Where are you staying? Greensboro is about 3 hours from me so looking into making the trip if that's where they end up.
Sleep Inn Airport about 7.5 miles away from the Coliseum.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom