Hello darkness, my old friend | The Boneyard

Hello darkness, my old friend

Reaction Score
Hopefully the wrong song, Oh Pee

...Maybe ...Livin' on Tulsa Time...make those guys wish they were home.

Well, you know I've been through it
When I set my watch back to it
Livin' on Tulsa time

Reaction Score
Hopefully the wrong song, Oh Pee

...Maybe ...Livin' on Tulsa Time...make those guys wish they were home.

Well, you know I've been through it
When I set my watch back to it
Livin' on Tulsa time
What in the world is non basketball fan FSU football and baseball guy doing in this temple of doom
Need new glasses

Reaction Score
From the Tulsa newspaper. This is REALLY depressing that the program has fell to a level that now even the Tulsa newspaper is saying this. I mean we're talking Tulsa here.

TU-UConn should be a tremendous association for the Hurricane, but TU’s move to the AAC coincided with UConn’s dive to mediocrity in men’s basketball.

At 6 p.m. Thursday, in a ESPNU-televised game at Hartford, Connecticut, the Golden Hurricane will take a three-game win streak into its rematch with the Huskies.

At the Reynolds Center on Jan. 3, on the strength of a 30-point performance by Corey Henderson Jr., TU beat UConn 90-88 in double overtime.

At 14-10 overall and 7-5 in the AAC, the Hurricane absolutely is capable of conquering UConn for a second time, but a regular-season sweep of the Huskies wouldn’t pack the punch that it should because coach Kevin Ollie’s team isn’t very good.

Now in his sixth season as the UConn coach, Ollie got his national title in 2014, but the program since has faded.

Bill Haisten: Thanks for nothing, UConn and Texas

Reaction Score
If UConn wants to they should win this
game . But I ‘m sorry to say this team had shown signs of packing it in for the year.
I hate to say this but the’re going through the motions. The second half against USF was the worse effort I’ve seen in years .
I think it’s a combination of being kicked so many times and uncertainty .
They arguably played their best post Gilbert game against SMU.
Any juice from that game was usurped by the leaked NCAA probe story and the realization their coach was history.
Unless Tulsa or our opponent is in a similar situation I don’t expect too win another game.
This is the first KO team that quit
Sorry Guys.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Very winnable game tonight, I don't see ant reason why we can't score before the first tv time out .

My knees dont have a 8 minute game clock stand in them tonight. I may have to break tradition at XL if we go past first TV timeout. Call it a protest of bad offense if you must.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom