Heisman Trophy, who you got? | The Boneyard

Heisman Trophy, who you got?

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
I don't know who it will be, but it can't possibly be Nix now can it? Lost twice to Washington. There's just no way you can give the nod to Nix over Penix (not saying he will win either) when UW beat them twice this year and are still undefeated.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
Daniels or Penix though the votes are in already. I still think it is one of them with Nix third or second

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
Daniels, LSU
He's pretty amazing w/ the duel threat thing. But it almost always goes to a player on a title contending team. LSU has 3 losses and let's be honest, really haven't beaten anybody of note this year.

edit--okay I'll give them a little bit of credit for beating Missouri, but that's it; rest are against mediocre or bad teams

Reaction Score
It’s Penix undefeated and beat Oregon twice.

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
Official final 4--Daniels, Harrison Jr., Nix and Penix.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Has to be Jordan Travis.

As the memes say, if him being healthy is the sole reason why FSU went undefeated and him not being available means FSU isn't playoff worthy, he must be the best player in college.

Reaction Score
Has to be Jordan Travis.

As the memes say, if him being healthy is the sole reason why FSU went undefeated and him not being available means FSU isn't playoff worthy, he must be the best player in college.
I’d love that result. But Jaden Daniels should win it.

Reaction Score
Has to be Jordan Travis.

How dare you apply logical consistency.

Reaction Score
If Ohio St beat Michigan it would have been Harrison Jr. But It's probably going to be Penix.

Reaction Score
I think they should give it to FSU as a consolation prize.

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
Some of you called it. I don't know. He put up video game numbers, but they didn't win big games. Of course 3 of the 4 finalists were on the losing end of several key games. I guess it's confusing because Michigan/Alabama/Texas/Georgia didn't have a guy in the race.

Reaction Score
Some of you called it. I don't know. He put up video game numbers, but they didn't win big games. Of course 3 of the 4 finalists were on the losing end of several key games. I guess it's confusing because Michigan/Alabama/Texas/Georgia didn't have a guy in the race.
I agree. Based on the team results, Penix should have won the award. Harrison may be the best player in the NFL but quarterbacks usually win the award nowadays. Here is a stat that will be hard to beat, Nix started 60 games.

Off topic but football related. They showed a clip of Lee Corso in the 30 for 30 about the 1997 Heisman trophy. He predicted that Ryan Leaf would have a much better career than Payton Manning. So much for that prediction.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom