Head Coaching carrousel mania for 2020 begins | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Head Coaching carrousel mania for 2020 begins

Reaction Score
Who are rumored Michigan possibilities? Doesn’t seem like anyone can get them back to elite. Rich Rod flopped, and Harbaugh hasn’t fared much better.

Texas is the place to be - have to think Urban has his sites set on that gig. Endless talent in the area.

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
Who are rumored Michigan possibilities? Doesn’t seem like anyone can get them back to elite. Rich Rod flopped, and Harbaugh hasn’t fared much better.

Texas is the place to be - have to think Urban has his sites set on that gig. Endless talent in the area.

endless talent. Endless resources. Rabid fan base.

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score

Would Fickell consider Michigan? I know he is an Ohio State guy...and he turned down Michigan State.

Reaction Score
According to my (very good) source in Austin, despite attempts to deflect his intentions, Urban Meyer will be the next football coach at the University of Texas. “It’s all in the works as we speak.”
Who knows if it’s real but my guy is very connected to the UT Athletic department and has been accurate on past moves. And it makes sense. His “health issues“ have now subsided, allowing Tom Herman the country bumpkin (and Meyers former OC at OSU) to be supplanted by Urban Meyer the corporate assassin. Oh, and there’s also a big check to be written.
Bring Herman here for OC.

Reaction Score
Would Fickell consider Michigan? I know he is an Ohio State guy...and he turned down Michigan State.

The chances of a Columbus born and bred Osu guy doing anything other than play Michigan is remote. He's making between 3 and 4mm at Cincy. He would not alienate himself in Cbus. Just doesn't need it. He can pick and choose. He's loaded up so much talent where he's at, he's going to win for a while.

Reaction Score

so being a “Michigan man” is no longer a requirement. We can probably thank Harbaugh for that.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score

Urb turned down the 'horns. It would be incredible if he took the Michigan job.

Reaction Score
Urb turned down the 'horns. It would be incredible if he took the Michigan job.

That’s crazy to me. Texas has to be one of the best jobs in the country with resources and fertile recruiting area.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom