HBO preview! | Page 2 | The Boneyard

HBO preview!

Reaction Score
Mark Shapiro was a guest on the geno show tonight and they talked a lot about the show. Geno said this is going to be a shock to most people getting to see what goes into a preparing the team for the season. HBO has all access to everything. He also said they are taking a chance on putting this out for people to see. Geno did say i hope my mother doesn't see this!

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Napheeza has said (paraphrase) I listen to what he says, not how he says it. If she can handle it, I suspect we can. If you can't, please take it ot VolNation or similar, because most of us are way over someone having a problem with Geno.

Reaction Score
Napheeza has said (paraphrase) I listen to what he says, not how he says it. If she can handle it, I suspect we can. If you can't, please take it ot VolNation or similar, because most of us are way over someone having a problem with Geno.
I think Gabby said the same thing. Maybe Pheesa's learning from her pal.

Reaction Score
Mark Shapiro was a guest on the geno show tonight and they talked a lot about the show. Geno said this is going to be a shock to most people getting to see what goes into a preparing the team for the season. HBO has all access to everything. He also said they are taking a chance on putting this out for people to see. Geno did say i hope my mother doesn't see this!
Best hype HBO can get, except nobody sees it but UConn fans watching the Geno Show (I'll probably read Candice Wiggins' book too :confused: )

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
difference between SNY and HBO =
28488081.jpg

Reaction Score
They've had constant media attention for 20 years. Today's kids especially thrive on attention (social media anyone?), so they handle it just fine.
Thank you for your response . As a veteran, who has traveled to so many countries , that I no longer keep track, and a recent uconn retiree, I am finding the boneyard to be a phenomenon all to it's own.

Reaction Score
For those without HBO access, this may be GOOD NEWS.

This popped up at the end of a video I was spying today (Tuesday, Feb. 28).

Regarding The UConn March To Madness show that starts tomorrow on HBO.
I have not checked the details.

upload_2017-2-28_9-45-44.png

Last edited:

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
For those without HBO access, this may be GOOD NEWS.

This popped up at the end of a video I was spying today (Tuesday, Feb. 28).

Regarding The UConn March To Madness show that starts tomorrow on HBO.
I have not checked the details.

View attachment 20166
And I just signed up for HBO at $15/ mo. Damn it!!! :(

Reaction Score
Thanks for the info. I signed up. But for anyone else: It is not working right now. Support says the app has crashed and they are working on a fix. No idea how long it will be down.

Reaction Score
I signed up for HBO for the free month, but $$$ to Donuts, I'll bet the last episode will be after the FF.....and then I'll have to shell out just to see how it ends:eek:

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
I don't get HBO. Hope this get made available elsewhere! I bet HBO is thrilled about this season with the win streak. I wonder if they thought they would be covering a struggling rebuilding team!
HBO is the only premium channel I watch regularly, and pretty much since they started as the first real premium cable movie channel. Having GOT and Westworld hasn't hurt.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
And I just signed up for HBO at $15/ mo. Damn it!!! :(
Now is your chance to catch up on the two best shows on TV: GOT and its sociological exploration of what is power, its use and abuse, and Westworld and its existential exploration of the bicameral mind.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
I don't get HBO. Hope this get made available elsewhere! I bet HBO is thrilled about this season with the win streak. I wonder if they thought they would be covering a struggling rebuilding team!

Me either. Hopefully it will be made available somewhere else as you suggest. At some point, it will make its way onto the world wide web.

Reaction Score
Me either. Hopefully it will be made available somewhere else as you suggest. At some point, it will make its way onto the world wide web.
If we keep quiet about those other places, possibly. As I noted earlier, HBO content that ends up in those other places gets taken down very quickly. It varies by copyright holder, but in my experience, HBO is quite aggressive, sometimes within an hour or two of something being posted.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom