Hawkins | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Hawkins

NowInStorrs

The truth is out there.
Reaction Score
I'm not proud of knowing this song exists but it fits the theme.

Reaction Score
Just think he tends to pout and get down when he makes a mistake. A player like Adama makes a mistake and says “give me the ball again and I’ll show you”. Hawk will get there soon. He has great confidence when his shot is falling.
Not sure how that translates to him lacking guts.

Reaction Score
He has guts, confidence (maybe a bit much), athleticism, good form. And he must come back. Just a very, very young man. Coming back = good news.

Oh My God Reaction GIF by reactionseditor

Reaction Score
I have no idea how the NBA decides who's ready, but if Chet Holmgren isn't too skinny to be one of the top picks in the draft, I assume Hawkins is big enough.
Let's see how he's playing in February and March.

WeAreUCONN

Why So Serious ¿
Reaction Score
He has guts, confidence (maybe a bit much), athleticism, good form. And he must come back. Just a very, very young man. Coming back = good news.
His handle is not even good for a college kid. He needs a few years but he’s a good one regardless of his dribbling skills.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Hawkins will be a different player in February. Freshmen grow up quickly. He will be a huge asset down the stretch of season is my prediction. Just needs more reps and game experience. Once he locks on to his shot with confidence look out. Because that’s the piece we are in need of. Not worried about him at all.

Reaction Score
I have no idea how the NBA decides who's ready, but if Chet Holmgren isn't too skinny to be one of the top picks in the draft, I assume Hawkins is big enough.
Let's see how he's playing in February and March.
Nba doesn’t care one bit about how skinny someone is.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom