Hawk- just keep shooting | The Boneyard

Hawk- just keep shooting

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Believe Jason Sudeikis GIF by Apple TV

Reaction Score
I agree. Just needs to realize he needs to set his feet and square up when shooting. His misses are when he puts up the shot too quickly and he's leaning to the right or left and not squared up. But when he's squared up he's pretty good. He'll get better too.

Reaction Score
I agree. Just needs to realize he needs to set his feet and square up when shooting. His misses are when he puts up the shot too quickly and he's leaning to the right or left and not squared up. But when he's squared up he's pretty good. He'll get better too.
not comparing them by any means, but Sr Giffey had the same issue with putting up shots off balance. However, Giffey didn't often take bad shots that year because once he got his feet set he might as well have been steph curry out there. He also had two AA quality guards getting him the ball in his spots, but other than that minor benefit...same thing, right?

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
That would be nice

That's all I got

Reaction Score
That would be great having the due factor happen in March I’ll take it in February right now.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
One better. Both Hawk and Polley are gunna get hot
They both almost killed us today. Glad they didn’t , but as a huge part of our offense they both get real good looks they should drain at a better clip than they did today , and a better clip than tgey do usually.

Ultimately despite all our other pieces our success comes down to those two making some shots in the moment.

I also think that Polley and hawk could get hot and that changes us from a top 25 team to much higher. Let’s hope you’re right.

It’s really our hidden key.

Reaction Score
Hawkins rarely takes a bad shot, only rushed ones and even those almost fall. His aim is not the problem, its the distance. Every shot seems correctly aligned and looks like its going in. That spells pure shooter.

I will say his stroke is so sweet, he could be hoisting rim shakers and I wouldn't notice.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom