Having dinner with two Huskies | The Boneyard

Having dinner with two Huskies

Reaction Score
It was posted on the womens page if you could have dinner with two current or former Huskies who would it be?

For me
Current Huskies: James Bouknight and Jalen Gaffney

All time: Ryan Boatright and Jeremy Lamb

Who would you pick?

Reaction Score
Khalid and Caron. My wife and I chatted with KEA for about 10 minutes one time. Cool cat. Talked about Duke game. He was hysterical. Also met Caron and he was so gracious and kind. Was always one of my wifes favorites because of his incredible life story. Honorable mention, Taliek. A nicer, more friendly guy you will never find.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Khalid and Kemba.
This is probably the best choice. I might go Kemba and Bazz just to go with two teammates. Or maybe Rip and KEA.

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
No Cliff Robinson? Get outta here, ya fraud!!
umm, my man Cliff, the greatest playa in the history of, well, history, the greatest human to have ever lived, defender of children and, umm,...puppies, inventor of air, water, and doritos, is sadly, no longer with us. no matter how much high altitude oaxacan one may smoke, a dinner and lively conversation with saint Cliff is not possible in this life, but mebbe in the next one. it's why i try to be good as i don't want to blow my chance for that. then, im bettin that we both order the same thing - champagne, caesar salad, rib-eye grilled black-and-blue, baked potato, sauteed mushrooms, chocolate mousse cake, and black coffee, followed by macanudo portofino sized spliffs, with a side order of laughter.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom