Have you visited the renovated Naismith Hall of Fame? VIP Tour Podcast- | The Boneyard

Have you visited the renovated Naismith Hall of Fame? VIP Tour Podcast-

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
Honored to get the VIP treatment at the newly renovated Naismith Hoop Hall in Springfield, Massachusetts today.

Ever been? It’s all new, sleek, and very interactive.

Quick listen, let us take you there.

The Sliders & Curveballs Podcast

Press play-

IMG_2929.jpeg

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Haven't been there in years. (except if I'm at Plan B or Cold Stone). Wasn't too impressive (compared to other HoF's) back in the day. So hopefully with the renovation, it's gotten better.

GemParty

Reaction Score
Haven't been there in years. (except if I'm at Plan B or Cold Stone). Wasn't too impressive (compared to other HoF's) back in the day. So hopefully with the renovation, it's gotten better.
Take a listen. Quick pod. You can hear all the improvements from the Director himself. My 11 yr old would love your feedback.

Reaction Score
When was it renovated? I was there in like 2017 (and it was awesome), wondering how different it is since then. At work now, will try to listen later.

GemParty

Reaction Score
When was it renovated? I was there in like 2017 (and it was awesome), wondering how different it is since then. At work now, will try to listen later.
Just before Covid. They did it in stages. Very different now. Thanks. We’d love your feedback. 70 episodes in our library, on MLB, NBA, UConn, authors, coaches, players, since my son was seven! It’s our hobby.

Mike & Joseph

Reaction Score
Excuse the digression, but I was a student at Springfield College in 1959, when the inaugural class was introduced. The old Field House was where the players were introduced, and I got a stiff neck walking among them. I gathered many autographs on the opening day program, and still have it. Some names: George Mikan, Hank Luisetti, Phog Allen, Naismith, Amos Alonzo Stagg, and The Original Celtics. The Hall was housed in a building on campus, until the first Hall was built and opened on campus in 1968.

GemParty

Reaction Score
Excuse the digression, but I was a student at Springfield College in 1959, when the inaugural class was introduced. The old Field House was where the players were introduced, and I got a stiff neck walking among them. I gathered many autographs on the opening day program, and still have it. Some names: George Mikan, Hank Luisetti, Phog Allen, Naismith, Amos Alonzo Stagg, and The Original Celtics. The Hall was housed in a building on campus, until the first Hall was built and opened on campus in 1968.
Some nice autographs. Press play, let us know how you like the tour.

IMG_2896.jpeg

GemParty

Reaction Score
Enjoy!

GemParty

Reaction Score
How was Cooperstown? We hope to go soon. Let us know what you think of our tour episode. Feedback fuels us!

GemParty

Reaction Score
It’s much better now!

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
How was Cooperstown? We hope to go soon. Let us know what you think of our tour episode. Feedback fuels us!
Cooperstown was more nostalgic. It takes me back to like 4 or 5 years old.

KnightBridgeAZ

Grand Canyon Knight
Reaction Score
Even I felt that feeling, and I was a kid when I went over 50 years ago.

Was to Springfield a few months after Vivian's induction and enjoyed it, but yes, I sort of felt even then it needed a renovation.

Although it has been a number of years, the WBB Hall of Fame in Knoxville has a modern feel and was very well done.

We went to the NFL HOF about 15 years ago or so, and enjoyed.

But even though young, the memory of Cooperstown has stuck with me.

GemParty

Reaction Score
Even I felt that feeling, and I was a kid when I went over 50 years ago.

Was to Springfield a few months after Vivian's induction and enjoyed it, but yes, I sort of felt even then it needed a renovation.

Although it has been a number of years, the WBB Hall of Fame in Knoxville has a modern feel and was very well done.

We went to the NFL HOF about 15 years ago or so, and enjoyed.

But even though young, the memory of Cooperstown has stuck with me.
We hope to create our 100th episode from Cooperstown, which will be in a few years. We only record approx. once a month.

GemParty

Reaction Score
Fantastic memories. Exactly, what we’re trying to capture with audio for many years from now,

GemParty

Reaction Score
How was the listen? Always looking to be creative and improve. Visit our 70 episode library.

GemParty

Reaction Score
Our Bob Joyce show centered on the Women’s Game, has been very popular.

Press play-

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom