Have you ever toured the Practice Facility or Attended a Practice? | The Boneyard

Have you ever toured the Practice Facility or Attended a Practice?

hardcorehusky

Lost patience with the garden variety UConn fan
Reaction Score
I have been to the practice facility close to a dozen times. I have been to many practices through the years. These are not enticements for me as a season ticket holder. But, I see many people asking for this. So, the question is, have you been to the Practice Facility and toured it and a practice through the years?

Reaction Score
I have been to the practice facility close to a dozen times. I have been to many practices through the years. These are not enticements for me as a season ticket holder. But, I see many people asking for this. So, the question is, have you been to the Practice Facility and toured it and a practice through the years?
Yes, several times for both. They are always enjoyable. Would love to do it every year.

Reaction Score
How do you do this? Do they have public practices that they announce? Or do you call up the AD and request access?

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I went to an open practice when PP was the coach. I thought it was cool. A good way to spend a morning, especially on a nice day.

Reaction Score
Yes to both. I liked crazy Bobs attempt to build rapport by having season ticket holders up to facility for dinner/mingle. FWIW, my wife loved his event there for the women.

They Shd be doing everything possible to reengage the fan base.

Reaction Score
Yes on all..... the tours, the practices, the cookouts & fun zone games/festivities in the Shenk........

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Was at the practice facility almost 7 years ago now, would be cool to go back now that my son is old enough enjoy it.

hardcorehusky

Lost patience with the garden variety UConn fan
Reaction Score
How do you do this? Do they have public practices that they announce? Or do you call up the AD and request access?
It was always a perk as a chair back season ticket holder. Tours, practices, etc

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
The women’s event was a phenomenal idea and really should be something that they do annually

The locker room and facility are regularly updated (and hopefully will continue to be so in the future). STX holders should most definitely be given something for their commitment to the program- the opportunity to tour facilities with a cash bar in the Shenk after or something along those lines seems like a no brainer.

That being said- there are plenty of ways to entice ticket holders. Especially for levels of tickets that require high end donations (seat backs, club seats). The signing day events were a great idea- perhaps those could be reviewed/resumed.

As a Wake Forest club ticket holder, we got access to a Zoom with Coach Clawson for an hour where we got to ask him questions before the season and have dialogue back and forth. Really appreciated that gesture and was a nice touch.

The Husky coaches road show they did a few years back was a great idea as well. Need to resume that when its politically palatable for those involved

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
It was always a perk as a chair back season ticket holder. Tours, practices, etc
If you’re paying $500+ per seat as a donation you should absolutely be getting some sort of benefit like that to go along with your tickets. Good to see.

Alum86

Did they burn down the ROTC Hangar?
Reaction Score
If you’re paying $500+ per seat as a donation you should absolutely be getting some sort of benefit like that to go along with your tickets. Good to see.
Well I am, for 5 seasons now, never an invite. Must have to push the issue. Pretty much get squat.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom