Has anyone bought an NIL video message yet? | The Boneyard

Has anyone bought an NIL video message yet?

Reaction Score
I'm looking to get a Joey C or Hawkins video message for my nephew but want to see if anybody has gotten one yet. Does it take awhile to show up? How long are the messages? Thanks in advance.

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
Can someone post the link? I know just the guys to send one too. First on the list is Starter Steve.

Reaction Score
@FLDawg16 I noticed that. I'm almost tempted. I also am curious about why some are on and some are not. I get why Paige and Azzi are not on there. But why not Edwards or Muhl or sanogo?unless I missed it.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
@FLDawg16 I noticed that. I'm almost tempted. I also am curious about why some are on and some are not. I get why Paige and Azzi are not on there. But why not Edwards or Muhl or sanogo?unless I missed it.
I wondered if Edwards, Muhl, and Sanogo were ineligible because they are not from the US, but see Lopez-Senechal, Roumoglou, Hasson listed, plus Giffey and Makurat, who both are from and playing professionally in Europe after their time at UConn.

Reaction Score
@XLCenterFan that's awesome! I can't wait. If this catches on I can see the next BY thread "AJax's videos are too predictable. Hurley needs to teach them how to shoot a vid"

Reaction Score
Just ordered one each from Alex and Newton for 2 of my friends. Will let you know how it goes. Alex already responded and said he will get it done soon. You actually get to message with the player about your request. So cool.
Alex is doing a little hype video for my 16 year old son sometime this weekend post-SJU game. The Opendorse platform is really fantastic. The buyer can write a brief as a guide for the athlete, and if the athlete has any questions or needs some clarification, they can chat back and forth with the buyer. Alex responded to my brief about 12 hours after I purchased and we had a nice back-and-forth chat about the revenge tour rolling into MSG tomorrow.

One other thing… there’s some flexibility in payment. Alex charges an obscenely low $11 for a personal video - about 25% of what Emmet Hendry charges. If you have the resources to pay these student-athletes a little more, I encourage everyone to do so.

Reaction Score
Alex is doing a little hype video for my 16 year old son sometime this weekend post-SJU game. The Opendorse platform is really fantastic. The buyer can write a brief as a guide for the athlete, and if the athlete has any questions or needs some clarification, they can chat back and forth with the buyer. Alex responded to my brief about 12 hours after I purchased and we had a nice back-and-forth chat about the revenge tour rolling into MSG tomorrow.

One other thing… there’s some flexibility in payment. Alex charges an obscenely low $11 for a personal video - about 25% of what Emmet Hendry charges. If you have the resources to pay these student-athletes a little more, I encourage everyone to do so.
I would just make up questions to have a chance to talk basketball with them.
“Hey wanted to make sure you had the right contact info, my computers been weird lately. Btw why don’t you guys go 2 bigs more often?”

TerryBoyz

Get four fruits!
Reaction Score
I did one from Joey for my friends and I that are getting together to watch the games. He did a great job

TerryBoyz

Get four fruits!
Reaction Score
Has anyone used Opendorse this season? Trying to get a video for my daughter’s bday.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awy

Top Bottom