Hanging out with Azzi & Paige today | The Boneyard

Hanging out with Azzi & Paige today

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
When the rain cancels baseball, you hit the gym and find some good rebounders.

IMG_3021.jpeg
IMG_3022.jpeg

Reaction Score
This kind of behavior from two social media NIL stars? Rainy days are supposed to be for "enhancing your social footprint". Post a tictoc or lend your name to a facial moisturizer. It won't be NIL that ruins wcbb but greed and selfishness.

I remember that Bueckers would sign every autograph and pose for every picture after high school games. Sometimes that could be an hour. She actually seemed to enjoy it.

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
It was Azzi’s camp, with help from Mom, Dad, and her puppy. Inez & Jana were counselors, and unannounced Paige drops in for 3 hours to run stations. Drills, rebounding, 5x5 games, private sit down Q&A, took every photo multiple times. Group pics, selfies, dance videos with campers, swag, and they all signed everything you brought from sneakers to your favorite jersey.

Couldn’t be more proud of the way they cared for the kids, encouraged them, and supported one another today. Special players. Special young ladies. Bright futures on and off the court.

Reaction Score
I’d like to see Paige wearing her sleeveless shirts more! I take great comfort in seeing her bulked up arms and shoulders! She’s going to be even more of a problem this season for opposing teams!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom