Hall | The Boneyard

Hall

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
Looks like my nephew will be going to the Hall so we got a bunch of tickets and made our way to the dirty Jerz from Tampa. Can’t wait to see the boys in person. My last in person game was when we beat USF in Gampel just before Covid shut everything down. That was another nephews Senior year and we had 12 at Genos place for dinner. Turns out that was his graduation party because the world shut down for the next two years. We raised our family in NJ and I have watched a lot of Hurley ball between Dad and the boys but I have to say I am so excited to be at the Pru tomorrow night
Go Huskies

Reaction Score
Looks like my nephew will be going to the Hall so we got a bunch of tickets and made our way to the dirty Jerz from Tampa. Can’t wait to see the boys in person. My last in person game was when we beat USF in Gampel just before Covid shut everything down. That was another nephews Senior year and we had 12 at Genos place for dinner. Turns out that was his graduation party because the world shut down for the next two years. We raised our family in NJ and I have watched a lot of Hurley ball between Dad and the boys but I have to say I am so excited to be at the Pru tomorrow night
Go Huskies
congrats to your nephew. You still have to root for the Huskies, though, when they play the Pirates;)

I remember that USF game because I made the trip down from Boston to that game, the Cincy game before that, and the Houston game on March 5, 2020 which was 1 week before the COVID lockdown.

The USF game had a decent turnout, but I remember being able to stretch out my legs on the Gampel bleachers. The Houston game was sold out. As far as stretching out the legs at Gampel, happily I won't be able to do that anymore as UConn basketball is thriving more than ever : )

Reaction Score
Go Huskies
Bring your canoe. Lots of flooding.

Reaction Score
Only the Big East refs (who apparently have no idea where their bread is buttered) can keep this one close.

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
Two things I am looking forward to are honestly just seeing Donovan in person and the second is SC on Kadary. Will be fun

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom