Great Win for the Big East | The Boneyard

Great Win for the Big East

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Ohhh - I forgot -- they didn't want us. It was a absolute pleasure watching that.

The traitors treated us like garbage last year - hopefully the Big East - specifically our former friends will suffer same fate Nova suffered tonight. It's a great feeling tonight.

Reaction Score
the basketball schools treated uconn like garbage? is that a real thought process?

Reaction Score
the basketball schools treated uconn like garbage? is that a real thought process?

are you serious??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
UConn crawled 300 yards through a river of conference realignment crap and, tonight, they came out clean on the other side.
shawshank1.jpg

Reaction Score
Rather than come over here talking about thought process, why don't you lament some more over Cooley's "thought process" over the last 5 minutes of that UNC game. They will be making instructional tapes on how NOT to win an NCAA game down the stretch out of that beauty....

Reaction Score
ok... just confirming that some of you really have the thought process that the BB schools are in the wrong and treated uconn like garbage. good point.

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
ok... just confirming that some of you really have the thought process that the BB schools are in the wrong and treated uconn like garbage. good point.
You seem to be missing the point - so I'll spell it out for you.

The bball only schools breaking away was their choice and their best option for survival as the football schools were going to continue to scramble for any other league they could get into. Most of us have no problem with that.

Voting to not let UConn - the team that held the conference up through the 90s and early 00's - play in the BET was a slap in the face and won't be forgotten. The New Big East can just suck it.

Reaction Score
and the BB schools led the charge on voting down uconn? not cuse, ville, etc.?

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
I truly do not have any animosity towards the Big East - whether they realize it or not, they got as f---ed up in realignment as we did.

There are three schools that really should draw most of everyone's ire - Georgetown, Pittsburgh and Notre Dame. The first two were instrumental in nearly every ultimately disastrous idea the conference ever had.

Reaction Score
Rather than come over here talking about thought process, why don't you lament some more over Cooley's "thought process" over the last 5 minutes of that UNC game. They will be making instructional tapes on how NOT to win an NCAA game down the stretch out of that beauty....

I'm curious; outside of the debatable 2 for 1 strategy in the final minute, what coaching mistake did Cooley make?

Reaction Score
People forget, the new Big East teams are the ones that left and bought the naming rights to the league. So I was wondering, if I buy a Domino's pizza restaurant and the pay Pepe's in New Haven for the naming rights, Could I claim to have the best pizza?

Reaction Score
People forget, the new Big East teams are the ones that left and bought the naming rights to the league. So I was wondering, if I buy a Domino's pizza restaurant and the pay Pepe's in New Haven for the naming rights, Could I claim to have the best pizza?

The BE was built by Dave Gavitt and the early reputation built by Gtown, SJU, Nova and Cuse. 3/4 of those teams are still in the conference. The old conference is dead, but the teams that built it live on.

Reaction Score
Banning UConn from the last real Big a East Tourney will not be forgotten by me as long as I breathe. You guys saw you chance and instead of standing up for us, in an unjust NCAA ruling, you decided to pile on. Cowards and hypocrites.
Please add that to your thought process.
Apply some Thomistic logic and perhaps you will understand us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robrio89

Top Bottom