OT: - great voices | Page 8 | The Boneyard

OT: great voices

Reaction Score
You got me there -- never heard of her. This is why I post threads like this. I love to be clued into stuff like this, although this one really isn't my cuppa.
Thanks for your response. I posted this snippet to show her "live" but I certainly understand if it's not your "cuppa." I think that I first saw her on the Ed Sullivan Show singing the attached song, which should give you a better feeling about this Inca Princess, as she was called. I also hope you like the beautiful video of Machu Picchu and Peru.

Reaction Score
This is an American group that perform French music very well. Nataly Dawn is delightful and the group is very talented.
They have several other songs worth listening to if you like this one. The groups name is Pomplamoose.

Last edited:

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Rather some of the pretty voices on here, I prefer bluesy, unique voices. Such as this one. Noah Hunt. Kenny Wayne Shepherd Band, but Noah does most of the singing. (and then you get Kenny's guitar work)

Blue On Black

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Another unique voice I like. Mac Powell from Third Day (Christian band). They disbanded a couple years ago and he is on his own now with some family members. Cool thing is he sounds exactly the same live and recorded.

I Need A Miracle - Third Day

Reaction Score
David Lee Roth certainly had a powerful voice. Not sure I would classify it as great in terms of range or smoothness, but for the type of music Van Halen was known for, he certainly fit the bill.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom