Great Quote From Hurley | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Great Quote From Hurley

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
I’m a mega fan. I’m not on FB, Twitter, Insta, Snap, or any of that garbage. Are Yarders the social media type?

Reaction Score
I’m a mega fan. I’m not on FB, Twitter, Insta, Snap, or any of that garbage. Are Yarders the social media type?

I do go on FB to catch up with family out of state and old friends from Meriden where I grew up. Oh and a couple pizza spots (pizza Gavones) lol.

The rest I’m freaking clueless!

Last edited:

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
And I thought that I was the only one on here that has no social presence. Who'd of thought we were so much alike...lol.
Our similarities far outnumber our differences.

C

Chief00

Would love to see the boneyard’s response if he did though!
Actually he knows Chief is a privacy nut, contrary to speculation here. But, he has threaten to follow the fake Chief00 Twitter account. LOl

Reaction Score
Actually he knows Chief is a privacy nut, contrary to speculation here. But, he has threaten to follow the fake Chief00 Twitter account. LOl
Frankly, I’ve always pictured you camped out in your basement. With of course the occasional foray upstairs for Ma’s meatloaf.

Reaction Score
Frankly, I’ve always pictured you camped out in your basement. With of course the occasional foray upstairs for Ma’s meatloaf.
I picture @Chief00 hanging outside the bathroom, waiting for someone to go in.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom