Great day to wake up being a UConn Husky 4 life | The Boneyard

Great day to wake up being a UConn Husky 4 life

Reaction Score
... and I'm enjoying every bit of crow I'm eating right now.. taste like good, no great, tasting fried chicken (the way my grandmother used to make it)... I had my share of doubts... but, once I realized how things were transpiring ( i.e. didn't realize we were undefeated outside the Big East ) things started settling in... We had multiple answers for every opponent that they simply could not answer... We were too complete...

I'm proud of you Coach Hurley (and your great staff)... I'm proud of you Tristan Newton for taking it over in your home state and basically closing things out, along with Sanogo (the Manchild)... I'm proud of you Andrew Jackson... You came into the season confident (if anybody has any pre-season tape please share... he was mad confident about this group.. He was right)... Clingam... young man, your future is so so bright... Had a soft spot for you day 1... You are blessed...

They're all blessed! Shout out to the entire squad... Way to stick/stay together, fight through adversity, then finish STRONG...

Heck, we're all blessed... Thankful to be a UConn Husky for life...

U-C-O-N-N UCONN! UCONN! UCONN!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak
Top Bottom