Good young high school players/recruits in Connecticut | The Boneyard

Good young high school players/recruits in Connecticut

Reaction Score
We all know about Clingan and Griffiths but there's some other players to keep an eye on. Uconn staff already looking at Tyler Betsey '24 at Windsor high and Badara Diakite '25 at Hall in West Hartford. They played each other in big game last week, Windsor takes on East Carholic tonight. Has anyone seen Riley Fox play at Conard in West Hartford? Here's some of his highlights, looks good for a 6'5 sophomore. He scored 50 points against Bulkeley last night.

Reaction Score
We all know about Clingan and Griffiths but there's some other players to keep an eye on. Uconn staff already looking at Tyler Betsey '24 at Windsor high and Badara Diakite '25 at Hall in West Hartford. They played each other in big game last week, Windsor takes on East Carholic tonight. Has anyone seen Riley Fox play at Conard in West Hartford? Here's some of his highlights, looks good for a 6'5 sophomore. He scored 50 points against Bulkeley last night.

I think Diakite plays for NWC not Hall and funny story I actually coached against the Fox kid a few years back. He was young but very talented.

Reaction Score
I think Diakite plays for NWC not Hall and funny story I actually coached against the Fox kid a few years back. He was young but very talented.
Yes, I knew that but for some reason I get the names of those schools mixed up. I watched the NWC v. Windsor game online the other night.

It's against bad competition but scoring 50 points against anyone as a sophomore is no joke. He had 40 in the first half and 50 through less than three quarters.

QDOG5

I dont have a drug problem I have a police problem
Reaction Score
He should change is name to Wily Fox. He looks pretty good as a sophomore but I heard he never saw the floor as a freshman. Sorry, wrong thread.

Reaction Score
Riley Fox is really good. I've been impressed with him in every game I've watched. It's CT. public school which is weak but this kid is definitely legit.

Watched him score 30 of his team's 35 first half points last night. Probably should've been 33 first half points but the refs said the ball was still on his fingers on his deep buzzer beater 3. He's an elite shooter and just a scoring machine as a sophomore. Game before I watched he had 7 threes against Northwest Catholic, the #2 team in the state.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom