Good news from practice | The Boneyard

Good news from practice

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Caught in a jersey? That's some aggressive dressing!
I dislocated my finger playing basketball when I was Alex's age. It was ugly. Everyone walked away. I'm saying what do I do? They yelled pull it! I said why don't you do it and they all walked away faster. I sucked it up and pulled it and kept playing because if I quit it was only 9. Forty years later I know when it's going to rain.

Reaction Score
I dislocated my finger playing basketball when I was Alex's age. It was ugly. Everyone walked away. I'm saying what do I do? They yelled pull it! I said why don't you do it and they all walked away faster. I sucked it up and pulled it and kept playing because if I quit it was only 9. Forty years later I know when it's going to rain.
Imacelebrityau GIF by I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! Australia

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score

Thank you for your service and dedication to preserving a 5 on 5 pick-up game. Too many are willing to just walk away and leave the awkward conversation of playing 5 on 4 or the other team having to bench a player to make it 4 on 4.

Reaction Score

I was too much of a coward to pull and now 20 years later I have a crooked finger that also acts as a weather instrument.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom