Good job by UCF. | The Boneyard

Good job by UCF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I don't want to see UL or RU claim this league's last BCS bid. I know it could potentially help another team in the league get into a P5 conference before us, and that has me somewhat torn, but fluck it. Good job UCF.

Reaction Score
The Big East helped many teams get to the next level, it looks like the AAC will continue that tradition.

Reaction Score
Amazing what a terrific QB can do for you. Give up 35 points on the road and win. Hmmm.....;)

I see the future....it is bright. :D

Reaction Score
The best thing is that after all the hype they'll be feeling after the huge win, we'll be a "let down" game for UCF next week. We need to beat them. I'm heading down with some others. It's time to stop the moaning and hit the road to support our Huskies.

Reaction Score
Not dominant. Just more successful than us.

No, you get a ton of fans on here from the ACC especially saying they are a top football school. The link I gave you in the post you responded to has a UConn fan saying, "Every team in this conference is a joke compared to Louisville."

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
I stopped watching when it was 28-7 and UCF looked incompetent on offense. UL will still probably win the conference, but its fanbase can stop blaming the weak conference for keeping it out of the national title picture. Also, c k them.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Kirk has absolutely no idea on Gameday that the AAC as an auto bid to the BCS this year. None.

Reaction Score
I never believed Louisville was all that this season. And while Bridgewater is certainly a talent I don't see a top flight QB.

As for the ACC, they are in and we're not for one reason. They have a larger fan base having been at big time football a lot longer than UCONN. That simple. ACC said duckk academics......

Reaction Score
They're in the ACC because they were ranked last season and the ACC was frightened.

Exactly. Timing worked out prefect for them. ACC was scared of me raid so threw away their standards and took UL. People forgot we are like tied with them in football. In an ideal situation, both UL and Cincy would be in the B12 and we are in either B1G or the ACC. Then again, nothing in realignment is ideal in any way. This is why ACC is small time and will be raided again in the future.

Reaction Score
I agree with everything written in the above posts, I was so happy UCF won.

Reaction Score
Exactly. Timing worked out prefect for them. ACC was scared of me raid so threw away their standards and took UL. People forgot we are like tied with them in football. In an ideal situation, both UL and Cincy would be in the B12 and we are in either B1G or the ACC. Then again, nothing in realignment is ideal in any way. This is why ACC is small time and will be raided again in the future.

With the GOR, the ACC will not be raided any time soon. They have a solid conference, let's be real. Hopefully they expand and we join or the B-12 or Ten throw us a lifeline.

Reaction Score
I was hoping Louisville would be undefeated when they came to Rentschler Field. I was looking forward to us spoiling their undefeated season.

Reaction Score
http://the-boneyard.com/threads/back-in-the-espn-bottom-10.43978/#post-695006

I don't know where Louisville got the reputation as being so dominant, but for some fans last night, the UCF victory was a surprise. For others, not so much.

They are a product of ESPN hype. Could be called Louisville ESPN U. ESPN probably got them into the ACC. If you listen to the broadcasters from ESPN last night, the couldn't slobber over Louisville enough and the officials did everything they could be give them the game.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Louisville is in because of Jeff Hathaway.

When you think of the squandered opportunities to capitalize on success and promote our overall image from 2004 to 2011 it is out and out stunning how incompetent Hathaway was.

Reaction Score
When you think of the squandered opportunities to capitalize on success and promote our overall image from 2004 to 2011 it is out and out stunning how incompetent Hathaway was.

We screamed about this on the boneyard for years. A few of vocal majority seemed to shout us down as if nothing could have been done better, but reality was that Hathaway could have been the single worst thing to happen to UConn followed closely by P. What a time for it all too, during CR time. Thank God for AAC. Our performance isn't worthy of the CAA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom