A&M 42 S/ Caro. 35

Late in 3rd qtr Boston with 6 pts - took 2 3pters, missed them - 6 rebs

3 min left to 3rd qtr A&M 47 U Caro 37 - A&M 12-3 in 3q

Last edited:

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
A&M now up 15
SC might be in trouble here working 3 point quarter so far.

Reaction Score
There are also some good games:

Screenshot_2.png

Reaction Score
A&M probably gets the overall 1 seed once the computer rankings bump them up. We’ve played the bottom of the BE since the last one, so the metrics for SOS, etc. will have taken a beating. In fairness, can’t really argue.

Reaction Score
Just a Statement - Not an Argument - PEACE & LOVE !!! ?
That’s always been UConn’s challenge trying to get ready for the NCAAs, so they’ve mixed in some tough non conference games in February so it isn’t such a shock to see SEC level athletes. This year with covid, they only got 3 of them, so hopefully that will be enough where they’ll be able to step up when the comp gets better.

Reaction Score
SEC far better conference than The Big East (not even close)

Huge crowd with no social distancing and hardly anyone wearing a mask correctly, if at all. Shame on Texas.
Good to see we're finally returning to normalcy. I can't wait to tailgate and watch UConn football at the Rent in the fall. Beer, burgers, and UConn football.

Reaction Score
To be honest, as long as UConn are a number 1 seed it’s more important what their bracket is as opposed to being overall number 1. I’ve seen some predictions that had UConn as overall number 1 but had a much tougher bracket then some others. There’s a couple of probable 2 seeds you’d definitely rather avoid.

npignatjr

Npignatjr
Reaction Score
Huge crowd with no social distancing and hardly anyone wearing a mask correctly, if at all. Shame on Texas.
What is correctly? Are those they quickly pick out between bites of food as those near?

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
SCar's guards fail time after time to get the ball to their posts when they're in position. It just doesn't seem to be part of their basketball DNA. Let me amend that. Henderson had 6 of the teams 11 assists, but most of her assists are off the dribble. Once again these two guards show what poor shooters they are by shooting 10-32. Once again Boston had less shots than either guard. Once again in order to get any shots she had to pull outside and went 1-4 from the arc. Yes, 4 of her 11 shots were from the arc.

This is a poor passing, poor shooting team. Dawn's offense is grab the rebound and run to the hoop. When that fails dump it inside. When that fails, guards please create. That is not an offense system. I've complained before that Dawn failed to realize that when you have a dominant center you need to surround that post with shooters. Some good and unselfish passers would help as well. I don't see any great shooters coming next year either. IMO these loses are not the players fault. I put SCar's loses solely on the shoulders of Dawn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom