OT: - Golden State Warriors | The Boneyard

OT: Golden State Warriors

Reaction Score
Are beating the Bulls 92-50 at the half. Klay has 36 on 10 3's. KD is + 43.

Reaction Score
Speaking of yikes, this is what they're playing. I hope they go for 200.

Wendell Carter
Chandler Hutchison
Justin Holiday
Zach Lavine
Cam Payne

Reaction Score
I've been watching. Klay was 13-17 from 3 at the beginning of the 3rd quarter and then missed a bunch, hit his 14th to break the record. It's insane he's their 3rd best player, he's probably the 2nd best shooter in the history of the league.

Bulls are pretty bad when healthy. Without Markkanen, Dunn, and Portis they are the worst team in the league.

Reaction Score
Klay with an NBA record 14 threes. 52 points in 26 minutes. Insane.

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
The Warriors are going to break a lot of records this year. Nobody is touching them.

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
The Warriors are going to break a lot of records this year. Nobody is touching them.

I doubt it they do not care about the regular season enough to break records.

Reaction Score
I doubt it they do not care about the regular season enough to break records.
I suspect they'll want to make sure they aren't playing Game 7 on the road again, since they were in a tight place last year and the Paul injury helped them. They aren't going for 73 again, especially since they'll be some growing pains as they integrate Boogie into the lineup.

Horatio

Cohesion is the Key
Reaction Score
It’s not good. It’s almost like getting a cheat code on a video game and adding Magic, Drexler and Hakeem to the Jordan Bulls. Feels phony to me.

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
Speaking of yikes, this is what they're playing. I hope they go for 200.

Wendell Carter
Chandler Hutchison
Justin Holiday
Zach Lavine
Cam Payne

That backcourt is so hopeless it’s not even funny.

The bulls were easily the least talented roster last year. That they picked 7th is either great coaching or the most abysmal tank job in the history of the universe

Holiday is a nice bench player who can d up and shoot the 3 a bit.

I am a big believer in carter and hutch. But not for 2018 wins.

the Q

Reaction Score
It’s not good. It’s almost like getting a cheat code on a video game and adding Magic, Drexler and Hakeem to the Jordan Bulls. Feels phony to me.

I have a hard time hating a franchise for doing good work at what they’re supposed to do.

Reaction Score
Yet all they added was Durant. He's obviously a huge add but they drafted two of the three best shooters ever with the 7th and 11th picks and added an all nba player with the 35th pick. It is that homegrown core that won a championship and got the best record ever.

Horatio

Cohesion is the Key
Reaction Score
Yet all they added was Durant. He's obviously a huge add but they drafted two of the three best shooters ever with the 7th and 11th picks and added an all nba player with the 35th pick. It is that homegrown core that won a championship and got the best record ever.

I don’t root for any NBA team. I know it’s a majority home grown Dynasty but it feels different. It’s more so the fact that they hit a run with their draft picks all the time. Even the role players. No Duds. Let’s Not pretend that Iguodala and Livingston are Scrubs. I guess I am hating a little.

Last edited:

the Q

Reaction Score
I don’t root for any NBA team. I know it’s a majority home grown Dynasty but it feels different. It’s more so the fact that they hit a run with their draft picks all the time. Even the role players. No Duds. Let’s
Not pretend that Iguodala are Scrubs.

Watching so many teams just be awful franchises for years, it’s refreshig to see a smart team. Plus the NBA actually suspended Dray during the freaking finals.

Horatio

Cohesion is the Key
Reaction Score
Watching so many teams just be awful franchises for years, it’s refreshig to see a smart team. Plus the NBA actually suspended Dray during the freaking finals.
Exactly. Every draft pick and FA pick is perfect.

Reaction Score
I have a hard time hating a franchise for doing good work at what they’re supposed to do.

What's annoying is that Lacob thinks he is the reason for their success and it's hard to root for douchey old rich guy. Meyers and Kerr seem like great guys.

the Q

Reaction Score
Exactly. Every draft pick and FA pick is perfect.

Again. We live in a world where a biyombo and a mahinimi each make like 16 mil per year.

A broken deng too.

And the clippers passed on a super athletic Analytics darling for guy who might’ve been one of the worst defenders in the acc this year.

the Q

Reaction Score
What's annoying is that Lacob thinks he is the reason for their success and it's hard to root for douchey old rich guy. Meyers and Kerr seem like great guys.

Good franchises tend to have good owners.

Sometimes you just get lucky and hire the right guy.

We’ll see what happens with gs in a few years.

Reaction Score
Are beating the Bulls 92-50 at the half. Klay has 36 on 10 3's. KD is + 43.
Bummer, and only 57 in the second half for a total of 149 for the game. It stinks when teams taper off like that. Would have been cool to see them hit 175.

Reaction Score
And if that homegrown core had done what the warriors did with KD without KD no one would feel as though they were "cheap" championships. The addition of KD in many eyes guaranteed titles which ultimately detracts from the legacies of the players in my opinion.

the Q

Reaction Score
And if that homegrown core had done what the warriors did with KD without KD no one would feel as though they were "cheap" championships. The addition of KD in many eyes guaranteed titles which ultimately detracts from the legacies of the players in my opinion.

What does that mean?

With their dominance and the advances in baskeball they are probably the best of all time

Reaction Score
Cheap championships? That's nonsense. They put together the best team in basketball by being smarter than everyone else in the draft and they added the best player in free agency. The goal every year is to assemble the team that has the best chance of winning and they do it better than anyone else. I think Steph and Klay's legacies will be fine, they're probably gonna have at least 5 championships and be considered the two best shooters ever.

Reaction Score
What does that mean?

With their dominance and the advances in baskeball they are probably the best of all time
With today's rules they would beat anyone, with old rules they wouldn't beat the Bulls or the '86 Celtics.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom