Go Alabama! | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Go Alabama!

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
The BY curse remains undefeated. Nice work.

UConn in the top 4 next week.
With me you don't have to worry I'd make the other type of jinx. I'm a born fatalist.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
I would love to be #1 on Monday but I can live with #3 if voters don't recognize we beat the team by 15 that put a 6 point beat down on the current #1's home court.

I just love our team and want them to keep on winning.

Next goal whatever happens on Monday is to see Houston beat Virginia. And hopefully the map makers give us Virginia's territory.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Type "Purdue vs Nebraska" in YouTube in a few hours and you will most likely get a 20 minute condensed version of the game under the YouTube poster MatthewLovesBall
I watched it. Granted it was a home game for Nebraska, but I wasn't overly impressed with Purdue. Very good team, but I think our guys can handle them. Walker was giving up 7" to Edey, but made it difficult to pass to him, thus only 7 shot attempts for Edey in 43 minutes. Nobody is going to completely stop Edey, but Walker used Sanogo-like moves to score somewhat easily (7-13, 14 pts). A few much smaller Huskers went right at Edey with mixed results. Clingan could make it extremely hard to find Edey. Purdue's offense then ran through Loyer, who hoisted 21 shots (2-10 from 3). Jax can handle him. Purdue's defense also gave Huskers a lot of open looks, especially for corner threes. I'd think Hawkins and Joey C could have big games if our paths cross.

Reaction Score
Purdue will end up losing 5-6 games…I don’t see us losing very many. Just need to keep steamrolling. Our team is so locked in it’s ridiculous. Just hope we can keep that edge all the way through March

Reaction Score
Even if our other quality wins and prospective quality wins spit the bit, this one is going to be hard to downgrade.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom