Giving thanks for this season and looking forward to next (song thread) | The Boneyard

Giving thanks for this season and looking forward to next (song thread)

Reaction Score
Now that it is officially off-season it’s time for a music thread. We were all disappointed in the way the season ended but we have much to look forward to. Pick a song that says something about how you feel about this year’s team, your hopes for next season, last night’s disappointment, Sarah’s announcement, etc. As usual with BY music threads there is a lot of leeway here.
These lyrics from I Can See Clearly Now seem fitting for today:
”Oh, yes I can make it now the pain is gone
All of the bad feelings have disappeared
Here is that rainbow I've been praying for
It's gonna be a bright
Bright sunshiny day
Look all around, there's nothing but blue skies
Look straight ahead, there's nothing but blue skies”

Aluminny69

Old Timer
Reaction Score
Love, love, love the music threads. Always consider them a challenge.

This motivational pop song reminds us that it’s never too late to shine. Even if you’re feeling worn down by life, there is brilliance inside of you just waiting to burst forth.

Aluminny69

Old Timer
Reaction Score
This song is dedicated to our newest Husky.

This song is about the end of a relationship, but it’s really applicable to life in general. The things in life that are hard to go through actually forge us in fire. They help us to become stronger moving forward. (Note the Basket makes a cameo appearance.)

Reaction Score
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" referrerpolicy="strict-origin-when-cross-origin" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Reaction Score
So many roads I tell you
So many roads I know
So many roads, so many roads
Mountain high, river wide
So many roads to ride
So many roads, so many roads

Reaction Score
I'm thinking a lot about Shade - she is such a positive person and I'm sure she's having her own moments reflecting on the last 2 games. Her tenacity reminds of Shea-dawg and I 100% believe she will be one of the greats we've had. Fist pump all the way to a natty next season!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" referrerpolicy="strict-origin-when-cross-origin" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
I was looking for something a little less well-known from EWF, but this is just so appropriate I couldn’t resist.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robrio89

Top Bottom