Not open for further replies.

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
What Just Happened Wtf GIF by SomeGoodNews

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Fagnano should not see the field again. I was a big fan of him coming here bur that 1st half was bad.

He was 4/9 for 60 yards. Issues was mostly decision making, asuming there were decisions to throw he didn't make soon enough. Hard to say based on the feed.

Reaction Score
More concerned that we got embarrassed in the trenches on both sides of the ball than anything else.

And I can’t say for sure Charlton went with his guy over the best guy, but man it’s hard to escape that feeling with how much more competent Roberson looked under center.

Reaction Score
Maybe Mora should use some kind of QB spy/shadow that killed us again for 145 yards including a 65 yard run.
Investing in comfort by the OC rather than the most talented player at QB, is a major miscue.
This guy doesn’t have a good enough system that we should give a premium to someone familar with it.

Reaction Score
Mora needs to own this hot garbage and show he won’t tolerate it and starts with throwing an incompetent OC out on his ear. The offense is broken and has been. Charlton can’t call a game. The team was unprepared to play and uninspired. The coaches quit and stopped competing taking no risks. This was another low point in program history. Mora better figure out how he is going ti get his players 100% bought in, because he’s failing them.

Reaction Score
He was 4/9 for 60 yards. Issues was mostly decision making, asuming there were decisions to throw he didn't make soon enough. Hard to say based on the feed.
He looked shell shocked the second he took the snap. GSU clearly did not respect him as a passer since they sold out to stop the run and he still couldn’t make anything happen through the air. Not sure what Charlton and Mora saw in camp, but Fagnano is pretty clearly not the guy.

Reaction Score
Just a lack of cohesion. On his designed runs he looks tentative . So why have designed runs for a QB clearly not comfortable with that part of his game?

Reaction Score
Outside of Sacred Heart I do not see a possible win going forward. Rice in OT with Houston, JMU beat Virginia at their place, BC beat Holy Cross who would crush us ... Season outlook is not too good right now. Any team capable of putting up more than 14 points will be an almost guarantee loss for us.

Purple Stein

I like to sim things.
Reaction Score
Charlton hijacked the “quarterback competition” and should be held accountable for it. He had a personal agenda and chose it over the group of men in the locker room.
This is conspiracy theory stuff.

Fagnano is more accurate and less turnover prone. Roberson is faster, more electric, and more likely to make the big play.

They chose the safe, ball control option because they thought our margin of error was too small to survive turnovers.

I’m not defending that decision - just trying to see their reasoning instead of our ghosts.

Reaction Score
It’s not the loss. I’m used to that. It’s how lifeless we looked. How uncompetitive.

Our offense looked worst than the version last year with a true freshmen quarterback. We didn’t make any adjustments on offense unless you count a QB change due to injury.

Reaction Score
Brewton and Houston are not running backs you base a running offense on. They are slot receivers type guys , good in space. We need a total revamp on offense. We have tight ends, Cam Ross, Clecius and Buckman looks like he found his footing. Boy did the staff on offense have blinders on or worse.

Reaction Score
Maybe Mora should use some kind of QB spy/shadow that killed us again for 145 yards including a 65 yard run.
Investing in comfort by the OC rather than the most talented player at QB, is a major miscue.
This guy doesn’t have a good enough system that we should give a premium to someone familar with it.
That's exactly it. Did he and Maine have close to the top offense in D1-AA? There is no way he should be given a rubber stamp on the QB decision because it's his offense.

Tonight was a huge step back. I would rather they hire Noel Mazzone, the offensive consultant, who sparkplugged UConn's offense 2 seasons ago with Tyler Poumachan (spelling).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom