Georgetown Favored -2.5 | The Boneyard

Georgetown Favored -2.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
The Huskies are 15-3 against the spread (ATS) in their last 18 home games against a team with a road winning percentage of greater than .600. The Huskies are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 home games against a team with a winning road record and 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games overall.

Reaction Score
This would be a huge win and hopefully help Ollie with COY honors. Also, put heat on the corrupt NCAA for how they treated Uconn......

Reaction Score
There is one reason and one reason only to want to win the game -- if we win, we are one out with three to play and have an easier schedule left than anyone ahead of us.

The thought that anyone could mention helping Ollie with COY contention blows me away. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but if anyone thinks Ollie is concerned about anything other than throwing UConn in the middle of the conference title race ....

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
This would be a huge win and hopefully help Ollie with COY honors. Also, put heat on the corrupt NCAA Big East for how they treated Uconn......

There....I fixed it for you.

Reaction Score
We have beaten (currently) 9,12,21 AP rankings and we still are not in their top 25. Tonight is 7 but even with a close loss we deserve it.

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score
This would be a huge win and hopefully help Ollie with COY honors. Also, put heat on the corrupt NCAA for how they treated Uconn......

There is one reason and one reason only to want to win the game -- if we win, we are one out with three to play and have an easier schedule left than anyone ahead of us.

Agreed with you businesslawyer. Not sure COY means much. I'm sure Ollie will get one of those.

This game is enormous because with a win we could be back in contention for sharing the BE title. This would bring us some national attention and, as phoenixhusky states, put some heat on the NCAA.

If we win tonight, win out, share the BE title, and end the year ranked, the media better highlight how unfair the NCAA was in their treatment of this team.

Reaction Score
It seems like Otto is the guy we need to double up on, they don't seem to have the guard play that we have, but they rotate a lot of 6'8 guys

Reaction Score
any word on who the announcers are for tonight? GT is top 10, one of the "it" teams for the moment, I hope they're giving us something better than John Saunders.

Reaction Score
any word on who the announcers are for tonight? GT is top 10, one of the "it" teams for the moment, I hope they're giving us something better than John Saunders.
Mike Patrick and LaPhonso Ellis.

Over/under on how many times Mike Patrick mentions Dook?

Reaction Score

ugh, I can deal with Ellis, Patrick is terrible. It seems like every year Patrick gets kicked further down the ESPN pecking order, dude needs to retire.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Please tell me you aren't looking for the Dickie V team. I will be more inclined to turn down the surround sound and listen to Joe D in that case.

I've about had my fill of exchanges similar to the following:

Shulman: Calhoun spots up for 3!!! And hits it!!!
Vitale: It's awesome, Baby!!! A P.T.P.er!!! You know who also could do that? Trajan Langdon, Baby, and the Blue Devils down in Durham, Baby!!!

Shulman: ...And a steal by Napier, over to Boatright, on the baseline for Giffey, hits it for 2!!! And Ricky Moore showing his approval for the work on the Defensive end.
Vitale: Hey when you talk about great college guards who come back to their college team, you have to talk about Steve Wojciechowski. There is no one better at slapping the floor to get those Crazies fired up. Oooooh hhhhh, Dan. He does it in his suit, Baby!!!

Reaction Score
we need to make it a full court game. Rebound, Kick it out, and Run. It would be helpful to have another 60% shooting night too.
Let rain 3's.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score

The thought that anyone could mention helping Ollie with COY contention blows me away. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but if anyone thinks Ollie is concerned about anything other than throwing UConn in the middle of the conference title race ....
I doubt Ollie cares one way or the other, at least while he still has games left to play. As fans, however, we can appreciate that UConn winning this game only helps his case for BECOY.

Reaction Score
And for those interested in line movement...the spread actually opened at UConn +3 and is now down to +1.5

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score

I like Ellis more and more each game he does; he's objective and very aware of the little things going on that are making an impact on the game.

Mike Patrick, on the other hand, is a nightmare. There are few PBP guys I dislike more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom