Geno | The Boneyard

Geno

Reaction Score
Moving a little gingerly out there. Whatever he's dealing with i pray for him. He may still be in mourning a bit (understandable)....I pray for his healing in Jesus name. Amen.

Reaction Score
Tell me about it. I'm 89 and have back , knee, hip and cataracts . Other than that, I'm in prett6y good shape. Love my Hushies and am overjoyed at how well this team id doing. GO HUSKIES!!!
They have procedures for all of those things now.

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
They have procedures for all of those things now.
Tell me about it. I'm 89 and have back , knee, hip and cataracts . Other than that, I'm in prett6y good shape. Love my Hushies and am overjoyed at how well this team id doing. GO HUSKIES!!!
For example cataracts;
I ruined both my eyes, skiing and sailing
Had them done, the 2nd one, the doc talked me into the expensive lenses...
Best move I ever made...Bionic eyes...don't even need reading glasses.

Reaction Score
Sorry about that @BRS24 & @Centerstream ... I don't normally jump on this board much (only when tourney time comes... I'm all over the Football board constantly though... love my university, what can I say?) This is my first time really noticing how coach looked and it took me by surprise... Just a little concerned is all...

Health/Safety/Family first... this is all extra stuff...

Reaction Score
Thanks for the comments. I take ALEVE for any pain, use my weight lifting belt for my back, Keep my weight at 170 lbs so my knees don't have to work too hard and wear glasses. With all of that, I get along fine. Open my Muffler Shop 6 days a week. GO HUSKIES!!!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom