Geno on a Couple/3 AAs | The Boneyard

Geno on a Couple/3 AAs

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Plum unanimous choice as AP women's basketball All-American

"It's not like, freshman year they did this, sophomore year they did this, junior year they were second team and now as seniors they finally broke through," UConn coach Geno Auriemma said. "This is their second year playing college basketball and so for them to do what they have done and to do it in this spotlight, under this kind of pressure against the teams that we've played is absolutely unbelievable."

This marked the fourth consecutive year that UConn had at least one All-American. Huskies junior Gabby Williams earned second team honors.

"They are tough individuals and they are only going to get better," Auriemma said. "When I see our young players play, I close my eyes and I like to think, 'Man, this is the worst they are going to be. They are only going to get better. You cross your fingers when you say that."

Reaction Score
Plum unanimous choice as AP women's basketball All-American

"It's not like, freshman year they did this, sophomore year they did this, junior year they were second team and now as seniors they finally broke through," UConn coach Geno Auriemma said. "This is their second year playing college basketball and so for them to do what they have done and to do it in this spotlight, under this kind of pressure against the teams that we've played is absolutely unbelievable."

This marked the fourth consecutive year that UConn had at least one All-American. Huskies junior Gabby Williams earned second team honors.

"They are tough individuals and they are only going to get better," Auriemma said. "When I see our young players play, I close my eyes and I like to think, 'Man, this is the worst they are going to be. They are only going to get better. You cross your fingers when you say that."
No doubts ---They would get better and they did.

Reaction Score
Gabby got 2ND team and is my favorite for defensive player of the year, plus her TEAM is 1 game from the final four.

I do not feel sorry for Gabby because there's nothing to feel sorry for.

Reaction Score
upload_2017-3-27_15-42-33.png

upload_2017-3-27_15-43-24.png

Hard to pick Lou over Gabby. On average, Lou scores about 7 points more per game. But Gabby dominates in most of the other statistical areas, including most notably: FG%, OReb, DReb, assists, steals, blocks.

Reaction Score
Isn't there another All-American list where they pick 1o players? I remember Stef made that list in her jr year and that made her eligible for the wall.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom